Finally I Got my Dreamed Breast Lift with Sentra Implants - Dominican Republic

I decided to get my breast done on december. And I...

I decided to get my breast done on december. And I choose Dr. Adolfo Sesto for my Breast Lift with Implants procedure, because I had excellent reference of his work from friends, and I found he is a member of the American Society for Plastic Surgeons.

I got my surgery on March 3, 2014. I stay at the clinic for one night in which Dr. Sesto send me an special nurse only for my care. He advise me to use the post surgical bra for 3 weeks and the silicone sheeting from the first week post op till the month and a half .

Not only Dr. Sesto and all his staff have excellent bed manners but also me and my husband are amazed by my results. I have the Sientra High Profile Silicon Gel Implant placed under my muscle and I look gorgeous.

He still writes to me to know how i am doing, and I feel very grateful for his work.

I highly recommend Dr. Sesto for Breast Lift and Implants in case you are looking for a good, experienced and honest plastic surgeon on Dominican Republic.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sesto is very warm and kind. He explain my husband and me everything we needed to know about the procedure, and answer all our questions in a very understandable manner. His main concern was my general health before, during and after the procedure, so he gives me the confidence and assurance i needed. He does not live anything up in the air, he gives me a guide for my preparation for surgery, and a Brochure with the instructions for post op care. He is great.

before and after pictures?? So glad to hear you had such a nice experience!
Congratulations! What size implants did you get? How was your recovery? We'd love to see a before and after photos!