Not Worth It - Santo Domingo, DR

Hello , so I had my surgery on june 3 with yily de...

Hello , so I had my surgery on june 3 with yily de los santos.I gotten lipo on my inner thighs, chin and arms.I also got breast implants with a bbl fat transfer.so this what happen.I got to D.R june 2. Since I was staying at jacquelines recovery house, someone picked me up from the airport and droped me to jacuelines.I droped my luggage off their and was heading to Cipla.when your at Cipla you will wait in the waiting room fill out bunch of papers once your done with the papers they will take your blood .if your getting breast implants they will take xrays of your chest.I do not speak spanish but their are people their so does speak english.once your done with your tests you will go back to the waiting room and you will meet with yily.she has her assistant their to translate make sure you speak up because if you dont she will do whatever.

Okay so this is what to expect.when its your surgery date make sure you go to cipla in loose clothes like maxi dress and you would have to bring a bag of babywipes, large pads, socks.othisnis where my journey gets crazy.I remember going off to surgery around 11am the anesthesiologist injects me 30 before my surgery with the anesthesia.30 mins passed and I remember they putting a sheet over my face but I was still awake ! I felt them cutting me up and I know a little of Spanish yily wasnt even doing the surgery she was just guiding him.since I was awake during surgery I heard yily voice so far away but their was a man that was cutting me up he was talking and he was close not far away like yily.but after 30 mins being awake into my surgery I finally knocked out.I do even remember waking up after surgery was done.I remember waking up at 8pm in my recovery room at cipla.once I woke up I was soooo hungry but they only give you soup and u wake up with a bunch of bandages on your whole body

You will feel your back is sooo stiff as a board.itll be hard to get out of bed.and its weird because most people at cipla dont wear gloves.but the next day the nurses will removes the bandages and clean you up and put you in a faja.I cud not stand the faja because i have a big body im a large and they put me in a xsmall faja which I was in so much pain.so the things that are not included in the quote is the medicine after surgery and a blood transfusion, my recovery wasnt easy.I was taking painkillers wasnt doing anything for me.I wore the faja everydy but on the 5 day I started to not wear it because I was in such pain.my whole body became swollen and inflamed and here I am 24/7 wearing this tight faja was making it worse.when I took off the faja my body was in less pain.so on the five day I went to cipla to have my drainage removed, they took some blood and I told them I wasnt feeling good that I felt weak I feel like fainting all the time and they told me its normal from the recovery.

Ever since I had the surgery my body didt feel right.everyday I felt so weak, fainting, shortness of breath I didt feel good but I ignored my body and just trustesd what yily told me.so I was originally suppose to leave D.R june 13 but I booked a flight for monday june 9 because my body wasnt feeling good.so I arrived in ny at 10 am and the moment I landed I went straight to the doctor and when I was at the doc I had to be rushed to the hospital...

My doctor said I had a fever, I was dehydrted, I was anemic, and my liver was shuttingdown.when I got to the hospital they said same thing I had a fever, I needed a blood transfusion , my liver was shutting down I was dehydrated and they also told me I got a infection from the surgeryin my boods and my butt.I ended up staying in the hospital for three days.but I said to myself wow if I would of never booked a early flight since I was suppose to leve june 13 I would of died in D.R. and it pissed me off because when I had my drainage removed they also took bloodand they didt tell me nothing when I wasnt feeling good ever since I had the surgery.also when I was in the hospital the doctor said their was another girl in critical condition who also got surgery outside the country but she did it in columbia.I know everyones body reacts differently but in my opinion it wasnt worth it.

fuck off

For those of you who are so sick in he head to think I would lie about me almost dieing from this experience and who thinks im fake fuck off.their really is no hope for humanity why would someone lie or make up a story like this.I wrote this review to warn other people.yes I know everyone has a different recovery but truth is going outside the country is risky.my review is the real deal.and I wanna help other people be aware even when I went to the hospital for three days the plastic surgeon told me their was a girl who went to columbia to get plastic surgery is in critical condition .so if anyone thinks im fake go fuck off I swear to god this shit is real and I would post pictures but I cant right now my healing procress with my boobs isnt doing too good right now.my boobs hurt bad from being score I cant even lift my arms too high .and for one of the comments that said I didt even write what I got done stupid betch reread my post because I did write down what I got done
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I find your post interesting and a great warning to us who are considering surgical procedures outside the US. I will definitely stay in the States to have my procedure. Thank you! God bless you! And I pray you have a speedy recovery.
My good friend had surgery with her in may 2014 and I can say she was very sick her hemoglobin was very low and she was very weak..I def wouldn't go to her but that's my opinion
I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I just came back from getting surgery with Cabral on 10 July 2014, and while I ended up coming back safely, I had a really scary experience while there. I should have come back sooner but it stayed and underwent the blood transfusions and additional vitamin and fluid treatments there. I was afraid to stay and afraid to try and fly home. I have a medical background and I am fairly familiar with protocol for transfusions, etc., but I was too embarrassed to call one of my best girlfriends who is a doctor in California to help me. I was feeling ashamed for having gone to the DR for surgery, knowing the risks. You should be very proud of yourself for having listened to your first mind and coming home. God Bless you and your family.
Well I plannig to the my sergury with her Im so sorry for what happened to u,but I checking all over and never hear about a women died for yuli can u please and call sodocipre and she no have that record is that happen to your sister call and let they know so people like who want to get the sergury the that information about the doctor
Ask Dr. yily if she had a patient by the name of Nadira Ahmad. She will tell you that she was her patient and she passed 3/26th. She will also tell you her side. If you want to read my sisters side check out wantacherrybum's page. That was my sisters page. Real self let me update her story since she could not. Good luck and god bless.
So sorry for what u went through! I've read horrible things about Yily. Thank God for this website and the ppl who share their experience because it could possibly saving our lives. Glad ur ok!
Sorry y had to go through that hun. God was on ur side. Get urself better and don't get worked up over what these people have to say. As long as u know what happened and through all that ur still taking the time out to express what ur going through shows how strong u r. Things will get better, keep ur head up.
I hope you feel better. I'm really happy you shared your story. I pray for recovery. I believe you because for the last couple of months stories like this are all I'm hearing about Dra Yily. Please keep us posted on your post op. Take care :)
I agree she was never in the run for my business. But I based that on the pages of bad reviews on here. I think your extremely brave for posting your story (no pics needed) Everyone is entitled to your own opinion. SO if you like Yily... go for it, that's on you! No one should bash you for your choice. RBX feel better, happy healing and you don't need to look for justice here. You won't get it. Just know some are here listening and... well I'm just glad your alive and okay.
I am glad you are ok. My sister died after surgery with DR yily and the docs always seem to blame the patients for improper aftercare and whatnot. However they tell everyone their symptoms are normal. You were smart to leave when you realized things were not right. If you had stayed your would have gotten to sick to fly like my sister. I will pray for your speedy recovery. Thanks for sharing your story. I know there are those who do not want to hear it but even if only one person listens then you have helped someone. God bless.
sorry about your loss I will never go to another country for surgery I went out of US to get my nose done and I almost died from thr effect of anasthesia. I want to get a bbl but it would hopefully be woth dr. schulman from ny not putting my life at risk. I do keep telling these women to stay in the country and really do their research on qualified doctors. thanks for sharing
Thank you. The more people who share hopefully will get people thinking. It's not worth your life. DR is a third world country. Good luck on your surgery in the US with Dr. Schumann.
Wow :"( soooo sorry for ur loss. That's horrible.
Thank you. I just really wish there was a way to warn folks. At least those who have a bad experience are able to post on this website. DR is a third world country. I cannot stress enough how dangerous surgery in a third world country is. If they get it right wonderful but the consequence of one little mistake is your life. It's not worth it. Ever. I miss my sister so much and I just wish she could come back. Never in a million years would I have thought it would have been her to go there and die. There are truly no words and no amount of therapy that will make it ok.
Rbx, I pray a speedy recovery and thanks for sharing your experience.
All my prayers goes out to you. Please calm down. All the best.
Hey hope you feeling better. Can you please post some pictures. Thank you.
Ladies her review was not "unsatisfied" it was " not worth it" her results might have been beautiful still she says , "not worth it" if I were in her shoes I wouldn't show my pics because if the results were great ,the pics would be recommending her as a Dr. and watering down the fact she almost lost her life. No need for pics I get it! Nuff said.
I agree...
Okay, ladies... I will leave it up to here. I am NOT a Yili's patient, neither will be (she might give an hourglass shape and good booties, but not my kind of PS), on the other hand, I won't "crucify" her until I know the facts, with evidence, pictures and herself giving a statement of what went wrong. As for you, RBX23, wish you the best and healthy recovery. God Bless...
Thats how we do it here on realself!!! evidence!!! then we have a case!!!
RBX23. I applaud and thank you with all my heart PLUS pray for ur speedy recovery. Please don't listen to negativity. Just relax and try to recover. You've gone thru enough already. LADIES be classy and thankful for rbx23's testimonial if you believe she's a fake have a heart and don't post nothing negative. You have a choice, we all do....just move on. Remember if ur in this site that means you're considering surgery like I am so it could happen to any of us including me. THANK YOU RBX23. I have you in my prayers sweety!
When you give testimony and express yourself that way, at the same time you must be prepared for comments and inquiries. That's all! I never say "I don't believe your story"... I'm just asking for the facts! for pictures... I believe her, but any proof???........................ Let's be fair to be parties,