#WhiteGirlProblems (The Struggle of Having No Ass) - Dominican Republic

You know those hip-hop song when they rap about...

You know those hip-hop song when they rap about hot girls with big booties? Always loved hip-hop, always envied these girls, because I originally have a small ass (for anyone who will tell me "go do the squats" I will tell you - I do them, but you can squat as long as you want, and your ass will get a bit bigger and it will look better, but I always wanted to have bigger hips and the squats don't affect that area, so...). So few days ago, while being in a club and hearing one of these hip-hop songs... I thought, hey they're singing about me! Why? Because now I was now a proud owner of a big round sexy booty. Thank you, Doctor Acosta, and god bless Brazilian Butt Lift!

I am now a month post-op. Still swollen, but already with a sexy shape of body.

I was really afraid of the operation, as most of the people are, thought of, what if the doctor will make a horrible ass, what if something will go wrong. But everything went so smooth, woke up about 5 hour after the surgery. Won't lie, the first 2 days after the surgery were awful, just awful, it hurts, uncomfortable, all I was trying to do is sleep or watch movies. On the third day I felt quite better and I got to see doctor Acosta before I left to my town (3 hours from Santo Domingo), I swear I was sitting on my knees the whole trip. Then I had to visit the doctor every week and do massages every day

Did the office help arrange your travel & stay while in DR?
I live in DR. But there is a hotel in the clinic. It even has wifi ;)
You look amazing. Lol...some black girls have the same problems. Ugh...I hope that I have good results when it's my turn. Sn: Those squats help, but not really...I agree!!! ;)

Forgot to post a 2 week post-op pic

They'll never let you grow some hips, babe. :/
I know that's right! Lol
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

About the doctor, I found him on RealSelf, and arranged a meeting with him. I read a lot about BBL so I knew some things that he would tell me. I was really surprised and frightened about the price, it was only 3000 dollars, I was frightened because usually BBL costs a lot more, and even in DR the price would be something like 4000$. So I was afraid, what if the doctor doesn't have a lot of BBL experience or isn't perfect at it (but all my fears were useless, Dr. Acosta did a PERFECT job!!). It took me 3 month to rethink everything and decide, if I want/need it, and yes, I decided that I indeed need it. I really recommend Dr. Acosta, a true specialist, and of course, I recommend all off you girls that don't like their small asses and chubby belly's - JUST DO IT! You will not regret it (well maybe only during the first 2 days, but only due the pain). P.S. Dr. Acosta is not the best english speaker, but his co-worker Manuel Valerio will help you out with that, and.... If you need an laser epilation or some facial procedures- he's the one you need. ;)