American Goes to DR for BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

I am 25 years old, I'm from Arizona, I do not have...

I am 25 years old, I'm from Arizona, I do not have any children. I had my surgery done on June 10, 2014 in Santo Domingo Dominican Republic by Dr. Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio. I wanted a bigger butt, smaller waist, and more curves to my hips. He gave me just that. I've never had any surgeries prior to the BBL. The process was stress free, he's very upfront and professional, has 20+ years experience, I flew to DR by myself and stayed in a recovery home. I'm very satisfied with my results thus far although, I won't see final results until 6 months post-op. My body looks completely different already waist is smaller,hips are curvy, and my butt very round and full. The process isn't pain free, I've had swelling, lumps under my skin, and I'm still recovering but most of the pain is felt within the first two weeks. I'm very pleased with my experience and the work Dr. Hernandez has done.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Professional, 20+ years experience, great work, thorough, realistic, honest, certified plastic surgeon. I really appreciate the work he has done I recommend him to anyone traveling to DR for surgery. I'm very satisfied with my body thus far and the experience was very stress free. He's reliable and honest, he speaks English and offers payment plans. I'd definitely go back to him he's very confident in his work and knows what he's doing as well as trust worthy.

Can you confirm if Dr. Hernandez speaks English? I haven't made contact yet but based on my research he's the best bet for me
What's your height??? I'm glad you are happy with your results. Looks very natural and nice..
I'm 5'5" medium build. Thank you!
I'm 5'5" medium build. Thank you.