In Between Doctors - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm 33 years old and a mother of 2 with a terrible...

I'm 33 years old and a mother of 2 with a terrible body as results of the pregnancy. Now I want to get things fix lol. Tummy tuck, lipo-sculpture and BBL. I'm going the 10th of August to the Dominican Republic my hometown, but I'm in between doctors after I meet them in person then I will decide who to go with. I am so EXCITIED!!!!!!!

Finally going to DR.

I finally made up my mind and booked a flight to go and get my surgery done. I still haven't decided the doctor but pls can i have some suggestions but I want to speak to the doctors face to face. I think I just want to feel the doctors vibes.
I will keep updating as the date comes.

I finally got everything in order. I've been thinking to go to DR in June. I think I am going to be Almonte's Doll. Ive seen her work and it looks like the kind of work I'm looking for. I have my relatives in DR which I will be staying in their house. This I'll give me the opportunity to visit at least 2 different doctors just to make sure I feel the doctor that I want to do my surgery with.
?Im so excited for this journey.
I will keep you posted.

The time has come!!!

I've been pronasticating the fact of getting the procedures done but the truth is I didn't feel that I was comfortable with the doctors that I have met.
Now I have to say that I found the doctor that I was looking for Dr. Aramis Vega he made feel like family and I've seen different ladies that he did a magnificent work. I am getting everything ready to travel to the Dominican republic this Nov 7TH,2015.
The doctor told me to get on a regimen of iron and folic acid.
And I'm drinking 1. Beat and carrot juice 2. Red pepper and guava juice to boost the blood count.
I will keep you posted...