In Between Doctors - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm 33 years old and a mother of 2 with a terrible...

I'm 33 years old and a mother of 2 with a terrible body as results of the pregnancy. Now I want to get things fix lol. Tummy tuck, lipo-sculpture and BBL. I'm going the 10th of August to the Dominican Republic my hometown, but I'm in between doctors after I meet them in person then I will decide who to go with. I am so EXCITIED!!!!!!!

Finally going to DR.

I finally made up my mind and booked a flight to go and get my surgery done. I still haven't decided the doctor but pls can i have some suggestions but I want to speak to the doctors face to face. I think I just want to feel the doctors vibes.
I will keep updating as the date comes.

June

I finally got everything in order. I've been thinking to go to DR in June. I think I am going to be Almonte's Doll. Ive seen her work and it looks like the kind of work I'm looking for. I have my relatives in DR which I will be staying in their house. This I'll give me the opportunity to visit at least 2 different doctors just to make sure I feel the doctor that I want to do my surgery with.
?Im so excited for this journey.
I will keep you posted.