Going to Dominican Republic 4/11 for Body Work. Looking to Share Room/buddy Up at Jacqueline Recovery House - Dominican Republic

I want it all..but definetely can only have a...

I want it all..but definetely can only have a little.....

Ok so for last 2 years I wanted a TT, BBL and BA, but you can't have them all !
I don't have enough fat to do the BBL (was thinking about Yily) but I am still sticking to the TT and maybe BA with Camillo which is at the same hospital as Yily.

I am ready to get my operations on a roll. Like most of you, I went and saw numerous doctors around I bounced back at the idea of getting done locally or going to the Dominican Republic. The dominican......you say?

Well its all started about 2 years ago when I was complaining to my Aunt that the prices of a Tummy tuck were "outrageous" and that it will take me years to save the money! She told me she paid like $2900. I was like "how much" and "Where?

She then showed me her scar and explained that her best friend had referenced her to a doctor in the DR. Her best friend had her breast augmented, her friend face lift..etc etc Bottom line, I like this doctors work.
So I have been contacting and communicating with her for the past 2 years. I have been trying to get there forover, but my husband it too busy or getting someyone to take care of the kids is a complicated process !!

Doctor " Katherine Camilo"
When: April 11
Where: Santo Domingo
How many days: 7
What " full TT and maybe BA 5200
How much: 3300 (tummy tuck, lipo and umbilical hernia) I think for regular TT is 2900 (have a hernia see pic)
Stay: at Jacquelines: 90$ a or 75$ if you share a room (looking for a recovery buddy)
Flying out of : Miami or EWR -Newark (best prices)
Arrive: the day before for consultation and cardio test
with who? so far I am going to do it alone...no hubby does not like the idea, but lets face it...I will be like a vegetable for 7 days, so might as well be relaxing with a book :-)
So I will walk everyone through my journey, as it unfolds and post my whole experience.
****To anyone, or Yilly to be patients- If you looking to share the room, or travel togueter email me at frenchlady123@hotmail.com. I would love to share a room and help offer support !:-)

Her website www.doctorakatherine.com/
or http://66.128.53.19/~doctorak/

Katherine Camilo

Hello and welcome! I will keep u updated if i see any ladies going around that time and are looking for a buddy!! Good luck on ur journey!
Does anyone know what happened?