BBL with Dr. Baez - Dominican Republic, DO

Dr. Baez!! She is the best! I have lots of tips...

Dr. Baez!! She is the best!
I have lots of tips and details to share with you guys, but I wanted to post pics of her work since there aren't any on here.

How many cc(s) in each cheek, if you don't mind me asking. I love your results. I plan on going to her as well and I will take any information I can get! :) happy healing!
1300cc each cheek
You look amazing... Happy healing... Post pics when u feel upto it..

Update

Okay I'm back ladies, here's the info, she is very prompt with her responses with you, even after your sx! I've emailed with here at least 3 times and I've only been home for a week! Also, for you ladies needing some additional information I want to let you know about Jose Brito, he helped me so much! He translated my hospital forms/paperwork for me, drove me around everyone, acted as my protector/bodyguard (made sure no one got over on me financially, etc), and so much more He was a godsend. For $40 he will pick you up from the airport and take you to the clinic and your hotel. $10 for a roundtrip from your hotel to the clinic, expect at least 3 trips, he also has a package deal which is $200 that includes airport transportation, all clinic visits, grocery shopping/drug store/mall/beach trip. He also helped us choose our hotel we had a nice hotel that was brand new and modern for $50/night. The staff were all so helpful and nice and it was in walking distance of an awesome upscale cafeteria and drug store. Brunhilda, is contracted through Dr. Baez, she will come to your hotel and do your massages, she doesn't speak English, but she's a very nice lady. Only thing is she doesn't have a car, so be prepared to sit around waiting for her to come, she usually gives you a timeframe of a couple hours that you can expect her to be there. Again, she's very good at the massages I always felt better and drained my efficiently by the time she was done.

New Booty

Sorry about all of the typos/misspellings above :-)

So I went out last night for the first time, right after sx I was in a S faja, now I'm wearing an XS faja, and it looks like Dr. Baez was right I'm going to need to order a 2XS faja, wth, I've never been a 2XS anything, lol.. My waist is tiny and my curves are kicking! So I went out to the mall and have never had so many comments/compliments about my butt. One lady asked me what kind of squats did I do, lol.. Some guy walked past me and said, "Damn, she's thick!" I've NEVER had anyone say that before, lol.. It's an emotional thing really, you're constantly worrying about if your ass is going to stay, is it getting smaller, etc. I thought at one point it was getting smaller bc my swelling in back has gone down except right at the end of butt and back and I was like OMG my butt is gone, but when I put my jeans on, no its still there... It's really weird just processing it all. I've never had cosmetic sx before and to see such a dramatic change to yourself in such a short time is crazy... I do feel ALOT more confident in myself and clothes look amazing on me.
Hi!! Please email me information. I am scheduling a visit in April. My email is mllano0824@yahoo.com
You look great.