BBL with Dr. Baez - Dominican Republic, DO

Dr. Baez!! She is the best! I have lots of tips...

Dr. Baez!! She is the best!
I have lots of tips and details to share with you guys, but I wanted to post pics of her work since there aren't any on here.

Update

Okay I'm back ladies, here's the info, she is very prompt with her responses with you, even after your sx! I've emailed with here at least 3 times and I've only been home for a week! Also, for you ladies needing some additional information I want to let you know about Jose Brito, he helped me so much! He translated my hospital forms/paperwork for me, drove me around everyone, acted as my protector/bodyguard (made sure no one got over on me financially, etc), and so much more He was a godsend. For $40 he will pick you up from the airport and take you to the clinic and your hotel. $10 for a roundtrip from your hotel to the clinic, expect at least 3 trips, he also has a package deal which is $200 that includes airport transportation, all clinic visits, grocery shopping/drug store/mall/beach trip. He also helped us choose our hotel we had a nice hotel that was brand new and modern for $50/night. The staff were all so helpful and nice and it was in walking distance of an awesome upscale cafeteria and drug store. Brunhilda, is contracted through Dr. Baez, she will come to your hotel and do your massages, she doesn't speak English, but she's a very nice lady. Only thing is she doesn't have a car, so be prepared to sit around waiting for her to come, she usually gives you a timeframe of a couple hours that you can expect her to be there. Again, she's very good at the massages I always felt better and drained my efficiently by the time she was done.

New Booty

Sorry about all of the typos/misspellings above :-)

So I went out last night for the first time, right after sx I was in a S faja, now I'm wearing an XS faja, and it looks like Dr. Baez was right I'm going to need to order a 2XS faja, wth, I've never been a 2XS anything, lol.. My waist is tiny and my curves are kicking! So I went out to the mall and have never had so many comments/compliments about my butt. One lady asked me what kind of squats did I do, lol.. Some guy walked past me and said, "Damn, she's thick!" I've NEVER had anyone say that before, lol.. It's an emotional thing really, you're constantly worrying about if your ass is going to stay, is it getting smaller, etc. I thought at one point it was getting smaller bc my swelling in back has gone down except right at the end of butt and back and I was like OMG my butt is gone, but when I put my jeans on, no its still there... It's really weird just processing it all. I've never had cosmetic sx before and to see such a dramatic change to yourself in such a short time is crazy... I do feel ALOT more confident in myself and clothes look amazing on me.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

You look great.
Help! I'm 4 days post.
To me yily isnt safe has Alot of bad reviews. Patients wake up in the middle of sx and yily has students doing their sx and she has had dealths while patients under her care and also I see alott of patients that got really bad infections. I think Beaz is way bettet but to each there own
@jazzy911 can u inbox the name of ur hotel u stayed at? Also did u have a private nurse? If yes, can u also inbox me the info w/the rates? Thanks lot luv.
Hello, would you please inform the name of the hotel you stayed at Thank you!
Was Dr. Baez on time on surgery day? Does she really only do one patient @a time?
I'm not scheduled for her anymore because she doesn't have any openings til May. However she does one a day which I think is kinda good because she takes her time and do it right. Gives her time and attention. Her work is great.
@Bri'Bree who r u scheduled with now?
Dr Salas in Miami.
I'm choosing Dr Baez. Her work too meis amazing. She responded to quick. Within 24 hours. I'm trying to get a date for either March or April. I'm scared however. How do you know how many ccs to put in. I absolutely do not want a donk! I want a normal Booty with my height.
Hey how are you. I personally want 800 in each buttock. So I want Dr.Baez to hook me up. But I havent heard from her for me to deposit the money. I called office but its all in spanish so i hung up. Im getting frustrated cuz I only want her. Can anyone help me. My cell is 6184772049 I would like any help I can get to get in touch with her
Go directly to her site and message her thru her website she responds a little quicker thru there. Try to he patient because the problem is she does not speak any Englidh and her husband and brother in law translates for her so she has to wait for then to read the messages and then she responds and they translate it for her. You can also try to message her on whats app from the cell number on her site!! I just had surgery with her on 5/16 she is an extreme sweetheart you will love her!! Good luck
hello beautiful you look great i wish to see a pic of your back did your size butt change?
i will Become Baez Doll on March 2015 cant wait !!
You look GREAT!! There aren't a lot of Baez pics on here so Thank You!!
Please post more pics im loving your results from what I see....I'm going to Baez in April how long did you stay
Hi, are you going to update? Or post pics soon? Just wondering how your hold up...
How can I get in contact with Jose brito?
how do you contact her
im wondering the same ebonymichele..
draustraliafragosobaez@outlook.com Baez email I'm excited. I go in 23 days
I'm excited for you make sure you post pics
Congrats and how long are you staying in DR?
I emailed her and she replied
im getting upset.. how long did it take for her to reply to you?