bbl - Santiago, DR

I plan on improving this body of mine. Bbl is the...

I plan on improving this body of mine. Bbl is the next step for me. I plan on traveling to DR IN APRIL. Definitely excited and anticipating my new look. A friend is suppose to be traveling with me hopes she dependable. Will post pics just looking to see what doc I will go to. I've already traveled to DR in 2005 and had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation with Dr. Rubio he was great and everything still looks great.

Bbl

Omg I'm running out of options. Baez hasn't said yet we are still going back and forth with questions but she hasn't said she's booked but I read she is. Duran is booked but jus in case have me a quote. Still looking...

Bbl doctor selected

I have my date and recovery house booked. Dr lima Vargas and I'm staying at Janet recovery house. Beautiful body here I come. A friend of my who is a dancer showed me he's the best and all her other dancer friends,

Bbl

Ok after much thought about choosing Baez or Villalobos. Thinking also about DR or Colombia. I choose Dr Villalobos. I choose him based in his work. Paid my deposit today and schedules for sx in April 12. I jus wish I wasn't traveling alone.

Bbl

It all jus got real, deposit paid today and airline ticket . 2 months pre op. Still searching for a traveling buddy

Bbl

Ok now it's countdown. Two months to Colombia. Today is the last time I post pics until surgery is over. Can wait!! Excited and nervous.

Bbl

Ok it's countdown. Two months to Colombia. Today is the last time I post pictures until after surgery. Yeah, excited and nervous.

Colombia tomorrow

I'm excited and ALITTLE nervous. I know my results will be great!!

Almost

Almost to my destination. Tomorrow schedule already set. 8am blood work. 11am visit with doctor. 12 physical. Ready to have this beautiful body. Excited for Saturday. I had 2 iron transfusions this week for surgery and everything should be set.

After bbl

I'm fine and feeling only a little sore. Doctor was great and his wife. The doctor his wife(patient coordinator) the driver and Anesthesiology all spoke English which are the important people that count. The nurse they sent doesn't speak English but nice and we were able to communicate with the little Spanish I know. Lol

Colombia bbl

Doctor office

Colombia

Tomorrow I leave to return home. It's been a relaxing trip with some soreness not much pain. At night I feel stiff and have to change sides often. I visit the doctor today for the last time to check progress and remove stitches. Had my last massage with Sandra who is the best she even bought me an ice cream today. Esperanza at belanova spa is the sweetest always attentive and in point to help me zip up this faja. Dr Villalobos understood what I wanted and I feel that after the swelling is completely gone my results will be amazing. I wanted a nicer rounder backside and a tiny waist. He even did some abdominal etching. Didn't know til afterwards. So I had lipo sculpture to my body with fat lipo to arms and inner thighs( not extra) abdominal etching not extra and a fabulous booty. I'm going home happy. Will post pics once swelling is gone.
Dr. Lima Vargas

New doctor....Dr. Villalobos

What is abdominal etching?
Abdominal etching is when the doctor pulls alil late more fat from the inner mid section around the belly to give u that more toned abdominal look
Thats cool. Didnt know that could be done.cant wait to see some pics :-)
Hey let's c your wonderful results! Are u ok? Wishing U The best!
Congrats on your journey:-) happy and safe recovery. Please keep us posted:-) my mom is from Santiago so I'm hoping you are enjoying your stay.
I ended up going to Colombia with dr Villalobos
Ok:-) how's your healing process going. When you can continue to keep us posted. I'm waiting on my Dra to confirm the date so my sx is up in the air. Happy and safe healing:-)
Sending blessings your way keep us posted please
hope everything is okay!
Congrats hope for a speedy recovery!!.
Congratulations cant wait to see the new u
Hope you are ok :)
I'm fine jus relaxing. Tomorrow I have my first massage. As sore as u am I'm surely not excited about that.
As sore as I am*
Good luck
Please update :) I am thinking about going to him as well .. Good luck
Yes I will update. My surgery is tomorrow. I'm at the doctor office now. So far everything is good. Belanova spa is nice to stay. I'll get back tomorrow after sx. 7am sx
Please update your RS sisters on your recovery.
I sure will!! Time is coming soon. Not nervous just excited. Next week this time I will be getting ready for my surgery. My surgery is on Saturday April 12th. However I arrive on the 10th. Villalobos states that because I travel so far my body needs time to adjust and relax before surgery. Safety first
U look very good! I will be following ur journey hermana
Can u post some after pics I'm interested in seeing ur outcome
Of course as soon as I have it all done
You look excellent now so your gon be breathtaking in a couple of mths
So true!