bbl - Santiago, DR

I plan on improving this body of mine. Bbl is the...

I plan on improving this body of mine. Bbl is the next step for me. I plan on traveling to DR IN APRIL. Definitely excited and anticipating my new look. A friend is suppose to be traveling with me hopes she dependable. Will post pics just looking to see what doc I will go to. I've already traveled to DR in 2005 and had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation with Dr. Rubio he was great and everything still looks great.

Bbl

Omg I'm running out of options. Baez hasn't said yet we are still going back and forth with questions but she hasn't said she's booked but I read she is. Duran is booked but jus in case have me a quote. Still looking...

Bbl doctor selected

I have my date and recovery house booked. Dr lima Vargas and I'm staying at Janet recovery house. Beautiful body here I come. A friend of my who is a dancer showed me he's the best and all her other dancer friends,

Bbl

Ok after much thought about choosing Baez or Villalobos. Thinking also about DR or Colombia. I choose Dr Villalobos. I choose him based in his work. Paid my deposit today and schedules for sx in April 12. I jus wish I wasn't traveling alone.

Bbl

It all jus got real, deposit paid today and airline ticket . 2 months pre op. Still searching for a traveling buddy

Bbl

Ok now it's countdown. Two months to Colombia. Today is the last time I post pics until surgery is over. Can wait!! Excited and nervous.

Bbl

Ok it's countdown. Two months to Colombia. Today is the last time I post pictures until after surgery. Yeah, excited and nervous.

Colombia tomorrow

I'm excited and ALITTLE nervous. I know my results will be great!!

Almost

Almost to my destination. Tomorrow schedule already set. 8am blood work. 11am visit with doctor. 12 physical. Ready to have this beautiful body. Excited for Saturday. I had 2 iron transfusions this week for surgery and everything should be set.

After bbl

I'm fine and feeling only a little sore. Doctor was great and his wife. The doctor his wife(patient coordinator) the driver and Anesthesiology all spoke English which are the important people that count. The nurse they sent doesn't speak English but nice and we were able to communicate with the little Spanish I know. Lol

Colombia bbl

Doctor office

Colombia

Tomorrow I leave to return home. It's been a relaxing trip with some soreness not much pain. At night I feel stiff and have to change sides often. I visit the doctor today for the last time to check progress and remove stitches. Had my last massage with Sandra who is the best she even bought me an ice cream today. Esperanza at belanova spa is the sweetest always attentive and in point to help me zip up this faja. Dr Villalobos understood what I wanted and I feel that after the swelling is completely gone my results will be amazing. I wanted a nicer rounder backside and a tiny waist. He even did some abdominal etching. Didn't know til afterwards. So I had lipo sculpture to my body with fat lipo to arms and inner thighs( not extra) abdominal etching not extra and a fabulous booty. I'm going home happy. Will post pics once swelling is gone.

After bbl

I'm home and healing. Feeling great. Swelling and bruising is disappearing. I look nice in my clothes. Will post a pic of my new body without clothes

After

Lost photo

I forgot I took this pic 3 days after sx. I love it he gave me exactly what I asked for. My booty proportioned to my body- round it out and lift it up. Nothing crazy

2 1/2 weeks after

I'm feeling great and loving it!

After sx

Loving my body. DR Villalobos did a great job.

4 months

Loving my booty more as the time progress

4 months

Naked pic

Loving my booty more everyday!

8 months later