Glad I Did It! - Santa Rosa, CA

This was an early birthday gift to myself....

This was an early birthday gift to myself. I'll be 45 and was already noticing the sagging around the neck and jowls. I don't feel 45, more like 35 and I want to look as close to it as possible. So I had a consultation with the doctor and aesthetician and was told I was more in the prevention stage. The procedure would give me at least a two year delay in the aging /sagging process. I didn't feel I had anything to loose. The procedure was exactly as exlained. I only did the cheeks, jaw line and neck. I thought about doing the areas around my eyes, but didn't want to sit through pain. It took about an hour. After 45 minutes I was wiped out from tensing.

The discomfort is like childbirth. I felt intense pain/heat around the jawline, neck and a little on the cheek. But a day later you forget about it. I had minor swelling and some tenderness, but could see immediate results. Especially around the neck and jaw line. My skin looks tighter and fresh. I'm looking forward to my 3-month check up to see the before and after photos.

If I do the procedure again in the future, I think I'll see about a stronger pain killer prior to the procedure. I only took Tylenol and it only helped a little.

The staff was excellent.

Allegra Medspa

Hi Feeling,

Yes, other community members have mentioned the pain too. They often have taken a prescribed painkiller and use topical applied about an hour before. I'm so happy you are seeing results already. The community has said it can take up to 3 months so if you are already seeing some then it will only get better. We'd also love to see the before and after pictures.

Thanks so much,