Allergic or Something else That's Not Ok

I tried Restylane on recommendation of the...

I tried Restylane on recommendation of the aesthetic physician I visited. I bought 3 vials, but since it was my first time, I used just one the first time, and went back for the next 2 a couple of months later. The first vial was for the naso-labial folds, the left side of my mouth looked nice, the right side shows no difference at all, but felt hard and uncomfortable for a couple weeks, this passed. When I went back for the next two vials, I had some put on my check bones and also in the naso-labial folds. This time the entire right side of my face was numb (gums, nose, ear and eye on the right) and felt horrible. After this did not go away for a couple of weeks, I went back to the office. I was told that the numbness I was experiencing was not possible. After about 3 months the symptoms subsided to a low level. I do have to say that the filler did help lift my face in a good way, and lasted about 8 months. A few months later, while having a cold and sleeping on the right side of my face, the entire numbness problem returned. After about a month of discomfort, I thought I would try some allergy medication, and sure enough, a tablet of Zyrtec does the job. The numbness goes away. I don't believe Restylane is as inert as it is touted, and I will not have a filler treatment ever again.

I have the same problem 1 week after the injections my right low eye lid and cheeks is all swollen (looks like a fat eye) and the cheek is very numb
Really? Thats interesting--my main worry is a reaction to filler. I've not been brave enough to schedule it yet and now I'm glad I saw your post--thanks.
San Francisco General Surgeon