Just Had Ulthera Procedure Today! - Santa Rosa, CA

It is an uncomfortable procedure for sure BUT you...

It is an uncomfortable procedure for sure BUT you can have the machine turned down to a level tolerable for you. Of course the results will be better at full strength. The most important thing to consider is the facility that the this procedure is being offered & the person performing the procedure. Make sure they are both very credible. By the way, i had no pain directly after the treatment or anytime afterward. I do have a few very small bumps that im sure will be gone by tomorrow this time.

Just a quick update: I did have slight surface...

Just a quick update: I did have slight surface numbness along my jawline/lower cheek area for about 10 days but all is good now. It is said that you will see results in 3-6 months after Ulthera but i am already noticing results :) My skin is looking smoother & more youthful. I need way less moisturizer & makeup. A small dot of product seems to just glide across my face now. In my opinion, i think Ulthera is like excersize, rest, & rejuvenation for your face. If you can stimulate collagen, fantastic! I just think its silly when people have Ultherapy & expect to look as though they just had a facelift. Silly...
Im going to try to have Ultherapy done every 12-16 months. Yes its expensive but come on, how much do you spend on clothes, shoes, hair, makeup, etc? It just depends where your priority lies. My priority is my face & my internal health. If you dont want to spend the money on your face, then you better buy expensive shoes to redirect where people look at you :D Im kidding...
Plastic Surgery Associates

I stumbled accross their website & filled out a request for a free consultation. They promptly called me the next day & were extremely patient, friendly & knowledgable. I will say "I LOVE THE FACILITY THAT I CHOSE & EVERY PERSON THAT WORKS THERE." (especially Danielle the clinical aesthetician)

Your shoe advice made me laugh! A veil & great shoes and there would be no need to do this stuff!! ;)

How awesome that your skin is already showing signs of improvement! I hope you are feeling absolutely great, and that you continue to see good changes - looking forward to hearing!!

Congrats on getting your Ultherapy done! What areas did you have treated? Also, did you use anything to help control the pain during the procedure?

Thank You! I had my entire face & upper neck treated. I was given a hose blowing cold air & a small massager for a distraction. The massager didnt do much for me but being in control of the air hose was a little distraction even though i wasnt really using it. By the second half i discovered that pointing the cold air down to my feet (i was wearing sandals) seemed to be a nice distraction when the cold air would hit them. I think holding an ice pack would be good for me next time. There's just something about the "cold" that seems to help. This morning the small bumps were gone. I have no redness but i do have a slight swelling in my jowl or jaw bone area. Nothing too bad. My husband didnt even notice! An ice pack would certainly take down the swelling but like i said, its not that bad & im just too lazy to ice it.

Haha, I love your genuineness in admitting you are too lazy to ice! Funny how little things like that can seem like such a pain in the rear, isn't it?!

I'm glad things are looking alright for the most part, and will look forward to hearing more as you continue to heal. :)