Lumpy and the Surgeeon Did Not Address Areas Poperly - Santa Rosa, CA

I went in to specifically to address frown lines...

I went in to specifically to address frown lines and tiny lines around my upper lip. Upper lip is better,though you have to get used to the small lumps under your skin, though not visible to any one else.The frown lines, no noticeable results.One side does not have any application and the other the injection went above the line area, so it did not plump it out. I therefore have a lump above my frown line, and it did not smooth out the line. Very disappointing.
Kaiser

I was very disappointed by the results. I used a full dose (expensive for me), and it did not give my mouth area an over-all pleasing effect. would not go back to this facility or provider.

I'm sorry you didn't get the results you wanted.  Have you talked to your injector about the lumps?  Another user recommended using a clarisonic brush over lumps to help smooth them out, not sure if it would help but I thought it was an interesting tip.

If the frown line lump doesn't go away in the next couple weeks you could consider having it dssolved, but that has its own set of risks.  Here is some good info I found in our Doctor Q&A:

How Should I Deal with Bumps and Bruises After Restylane?

How Long Until Restylane Bumps on Lip Smooth Out?

Will Restylane Dissolve Faster if Massaged Daily?

Let us know what happens with the lumps and what you decide to do, if anything.