Second Ematrix Treatment -Santa Rosa, CA

I had my second Ematrix treatment on July 5. My...

I had my second Ematrix treatment on July 5. My 3rd one is scheduled for August 2. I have not seen major results yet because as soon as I think I am seeing results, it's time for the next treatment. It appears to me that the pores on my nose are smaller, the creases around my eyes are diminishing and the smile line that was prominent on my right side has lessened. But I do not see much difference in tone, texture or clarity. Maybe a slight decrease in the visibility of acne scars on my cheek. The second treatment was more intense but the numbing cream was left on longer so it was more bearable than the first treatment, or maybe I just knew what to expect. I am going to wait it out until the 4th and final treatment and hope that results happen within a few months, since that's what they told me. By the way, I went to American Laser Skin Care. I had heard bad things about them a few years ago, but I always like to give businesses the benefit of the doubt and I heard they changed management so hopefully my experience will be better and hopefully I'm not throwing $1200 in the toilet. I will post after my 3rd treatment.

Some days are better than others

I do agree with those of you who have posted how some days your skin looks better than others. Today I am having a pretty good skin day and I don't know if it's because I am wearing a tinted moisturizer in addition to mineral makeup or what. I wish that the way my skin appeared was more consistent. Has anyone figured out why this happens?

Third Treatment

I had my third Ematrix treatment 3 days ago. I noticed that the bright red and "hot" feeling went away much quicker this time. She did bump me up to the second highest setting for my skin type (per my request). I noticed that the scabs started forming the next day and there are more than the last 2 times. Today (three days after) they are starting to flake off a bit. My only complaint about this particular procedure is that the nurse was going very fast and I think she missed a couple of spots:the bridge of my nose (which I know is hard to do), and around my hairline on one side of my face. I also wanted her to get a little closer to my eyes. Does anyone think that it would be wrong/rude for me to suggest they give a little extra attention to these areas on my fourth and final treatment at the end of the month?
American Laser Skin Care

Thanks for sharing your eMatrix story with us.  Definitely keep us posted as you go through your series.  Good luck with your next treatment!