Easy and Great Results! - Santa Rosa, CA

Lost 25 pounds three years ago, and despite...

Lost 25 pounds three years ago, and despite maintaining and working out 4-5 times a week, couldn't shake stubborn belly fat. Was 5'6 and 140 lbs at time of procedure....had upper and lower abdomen done on 5/13. Had some swelling for a week, and just a bit of pain for 48 hours, but nothing major. Started to see results at 4 weeks, really noticeable two months out. Went back for 12 week follow up today, considering doing love handles and thighs at some point! Only downside of this is that it was so easy and effective that if it wasn't so expensive I would cool sculpt half my body, lol! Overall I would recommend this procedure!
Plastic Surgery Associates

Has it done on July 15th. Did not have much pain and I am seeing results. Not sure how exactly the fat cells leave the body, but I a, now experiencing bubbles or foam in my urine. This is a sign of too much protein in the urine, which could to a serious condition. Wondering if anyone has experienced this. I have not yet reached my two month mark so I imagine that it is all processing through my system.
I see good result on you. I had noticeable fat reduction on my lower abdomen from the first treatment, I just had the upper abdomen treated, I am waiting to see what the second treatment will bring.
Wow, great results after only 1 treatment! I always wait until they have some kind of special.