I Found the Perfect Dr. for Me! Amazing Results! Highly Recommended! - Santa Rosa, CA

My experience with Dr. Furnas exceeded all my...

My experience with Dr. Furnas exceeded all my expectations. Before I found Plastic Surgery Associates, I had accompanied a friend of mine to her own breast augmentation consultation with a doctor in San Francisco. I figured I could get the majority of my questions answered at the same time. The entire experience made me unsure of whether or not I should consider this procedure. I knew a slight enhancement had always been something I wanted, but I left the office with more questions than I had started with. "Could I request a cup size or could I only choose by the size of the implant? What is the most effective way to insert the implants with minimal scarring? How would I know what size is right for me?" I didn't get a straight answer to any one of the questions I posed.

Dr. Furnas and her staff were the first people to spend their time thoroughly answering these questions. I felt I found someone who listened and was able to provide me her professional opinion and a customized surgical treatment plan centered around my specific needs . She explained that implants are measured by volume of cubic centimeters or cc's. Instead of picking a "cup size," she suggested I perform a Rice Test at home to help determine what volume I like best. Using ounces to measure the rice, I determined I liked the look of between 10oz-11oz for the size. I felt like the 12oz bags of rice on top breast tissue I had were too big for the natural look I was going for. I didn't want large, I wanted full. She knew exactly the look I was going for and was able to suggested 350cc silicone implants. She not only took the time to listen, but I truly felt she had my best interests in mind.

The day of the surgery was just as pleasant, thanks to Dr. Furnas. Although I was a bundle of nerves, she walked me thorough the entire surgical process before it began. Her way of sharing the details of what we were about to embark on together allowed me to relax and fully enjoy my experience. It is not only the best care from a highly trained, board certified, plastic surgeon and her certified OR staff that propelled Plastic Surgery Associates to the highest level of excellence, but the connection that is built and felt from each of the patients that is treated.

I am currently two months out from my surgery and I absolutely LOVE my results! I could tell right after the surgery, that everything looked great, but I am blown away with the settled appearance of my breasts. The look is so natural and perfectly proportioned to my body. They are exactly what I was looking for! My main concern after the fact was about the scarring. I went with an incision just under the breast, in the fold. The incisions are not visible in a natural stance while looking at myself in the mirror, but I want to put forth every effort to minimize their appearance when I lift up my breasts. Dr. Furnas suggested using a new technology called Embrace, an advanced scar technology, which almost eliminated the scars after wearing them the last two months. It cost and extra $600 for the entire series and I would highly recommend it for anyone looking to basically eliminate scars! I couldn't be happier with the entire experience and my new body.
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

All I can say is THANK YOU, Dr. Furnas! I am thrilled with my outcome as a result of her expertise and the amazing staff at Plastic Surgery Associates. They made it all happen for me. I appreciate the honestly, support and compassion I received throughout the entire process and I cannot wait to refer my friends to her and this office. I highly recommend anyone contemplating this procedure in the Bay Area to make an appointment with this doctor.

Thank you for sharing the helpful details of your journey. I think it's a great idea to accompany a friend to a BA consult but it's even better to get your own consult. Sounds like all your research and efforts paid off. Glad you love your results. Congratulations!