Nervous Yet TRUSTED! - Santa Rosa, CA

I've been wanting this procedure for years but...

I've been wanting this procedure for years but felt like I didn't need it because I had a husband who loved me and 3 beautiful boys. Yet everytime I had to go shirt, dress or bathing suit shopping it was a chore. I had to make sure I could take things in or up becuase I didn't have anythign to fill in the chest area. I went to a weekend business trip and the hotel had a pool. The ladies that I went with took their clothes off and jumped in the pool like it was nothing. The problem for me, I had nothing to fill in the top of my suit. I looked liked a boy and they were gorgeous women! I was done by the end of that weekend. I was saddened by that event but it was the very reason why I saw Dr. Canales! I am very happy in my body now!

I'm sorry you had to deal with the pool incident. If it helps at all, I'm sure those women had their own insecurities.

It's great that you were able to do this. What size were you to begin with and what did you go to?

Have you gone swim suit shopping yet? :)

When did you have your surgery done?

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

This truly was the best experience I have ever had! To make such a life changing decision you really have to TRUST your surgeon and his/her staff. Right when you walk through the doors and see all the smiles you will cancel all consultants you have with the other offices. This office was very professional yet had that warming not so sterile ( and I mean the staff not the actually facility) feel. I have recommended friends and family and will continue to because we all want to feel the TRUST in our surgeons and I fully TRUST Dr. C and staff.