38 Yr Old Mom of 3 - Breast Augmentation - Santa Rosa, CA

I gained excessive weight for each pregnancies as...

I gained excessive weight for each pregnancies as well as breast-fed each baby for over a year. My breasts have become very stretched and depleted after losing all the baby weight and barely filling a B-cup. I was a 34C bra-size before having children and felt I didn't look like myself anymore. After researching and thinking about it for over a year, I decided to get breast implants to restore my breasts to as close to what they looked like before. I had a lot of hesitation and anxiety of what my end results would be which is why I didn't do it right away. I still had anxiety even up to the day of surgery. It's only been 10 days and I'm already pretty happy with my results, they are a little larger than I want, but still a bit swollen, so hopefully they will get a bit smaller. I wanted my breasts to look as natural as possible and not be bigger than my old breast size. So far, they look pretty natural & even, besides the swelling. Although it will take more time for the swelling to reduce and for my breast to adjust to its new size, I'm sure that I will be even happier once they have settled.

Breast implant type & size

Sorry, I forgot to give you all the important information about the type of implants I got.
I went with 310cc contoured silicone gel (AKA gummy-bear). They are placed submuscularly (under muscle). I don't have before pics right now. I'll ask my doctor's office if they can give me a copy & will upload both before/after pics when I get it.
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marcus was very professional, and spent time explaining what his expert opinion is to do with my breast size and condition. He has a calm and pleasant demeanor, and is open to listening to my concerns. I immediately felt very comfortable with him even though I had a lot of anxiety of changing my body image. So he definitely conveyed confidence and trust which alleviated a lot of my anxiety. And so far, my overall experience with him has been wonderful.