38 Yr Old Mom of 3 - Breast Augmentation - Santa Rosa, CA

I gained excessive weight for each pregnancies as...

I gained excessive weight for each pregnancies as well as breast-fed each baby for over a year. My breasts have become very stretched and depleted after losing all the baby weight and barely filling a B-cup. I was a 34C bra-size before having children and felt I didn't look like myself anymore. After researching and thinking about it for over a year, I decided to get breast implants to restore my breasts to as close to what they looked like before. I had a lot of hesitation and anxiety of what my end results would be which is why I didn't do it right away. I still had anxiety even up to the day of surgery. It's only been 10 days and I'm already pretty happy with my results, they are a little larger than I want, but still a bit swollen, so hopefully they will get a bit smaller. I wanted my breasts to look as natural as possible and not be bigger than my old breast size. So far, they look pretty natural & even, besides the swelling. Although it will take more time for the swelling to reduce and for my breast to adjust to its new size, I'm sure that I will be even happier once they have settled.

Breast implant type & size

Sorry, I forgot to give you all the important information about the type of implants I got.
I went with 310cc contoured silicone gel (AKA gummy-bear). They are placed submuscularly (under muscle). I don't have before pics right now. I'll ask my doctor's office if they can give me a copy & will upload both before/after pics when I get it.
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marcus was very professional, and spent time explaining what his expert opinion is to do with my breast size and condition. He has a calm and pleasant demeanor, and is open to listening to my concerns. I immediately felt very comfortable with him even though I had a lot of anxiety of changing my body image. So he definitely conveyed confidence and trust which alleviated a lot of my anxiety. And so far, my overall experience with him has been wonderful.

Thank you for your recent update to your review with all the helpful details. I'm glad you're already happy with your results even though you still have some more healing to do. Keep us posted on any further changes!
Yes, pregnancy and breastfeeding can really take a toll on your breasts. What type and size implants did you need to get your original breasts back? ;) Congratulations and thank you for sharing with us on RealSelf!