Seeing Results - Santa Rosa Beach, FL

I had an excellent experience at The Aesthetic...

I had an excellent experience at The Aesthetic Clinique. I had my full face done. With 2 Tylenol and a topical numbing cream the treatment was tolerable. They offer prescribed pain med. and anti anxiety med. which I turned down. The cold air blowing wand they gave me to use as a distraction was wonderful. I had no downtime. Went out to eat and shopping immediately afterwards.

I left the office seeing some slight tightening. The following day I went to work and a co- worker asked if I had a Botox treatment or something done. 5 days out I can see a slight improvement with my sagging eyelids and just some subtle overall toning of my face and neck. I can't wait to see what my full result will be.

It sounds like all is going well with your ultherapy. Please come back and update us as your results evolve!

It's been about 3 weeks since my treatment. In...

It's been about 3 weeks since my treatment. In the past couple of days I've had 2 coworkers comment on my face. Both asked if I had lost weight saying it showed in my face. I haven't lost weight. I don't see as much of an improvement with my eye lids as I would like, but I see tightening around my jaw and my laugh lines are much improved. I'm hoping I keep seeing an improvement as time passes. My one friend that knows I've had this done is making an appointment to have her whole face done. She says it looks like its worth it to her.

After almost a year and a half, can you say that the results are worth it? I am considering having it done but really want to see results or will wait awhile for a facelift.
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was impressed with their level of expertise and kindness.