Botox for Crow's Feet and Forehead

I am about to turn 35 and decided to get Botox for...

I am about to turn 35 and decided to get Botox for the first time in hopes of giving my face a "fresher" look. My primary concern was with crow's feet and the beginning of some wrinkles on my forehead. The doctor explained to me that the Botox could help with both of those areas, but would not help with some additional wrinkles that form under my eyes when I smile. It's been a week since my procedure, and overall, I'm very happy with the results.

After photos

Happy with the results!

I feel like I am finally seeing the full effects of the Botox, and I'm very happy with the results!

You look great! Do you mind sharing the name of your doctor? I just moved to the 30A and am in need of a skilled doctor.

You look great!

I had eye area injected and it failed miserably.
Under the eye? For the wrinkles/bags?
Forehead looks great!
Thanks!
I'm the same as you with the wrinkles under the eyes but I absolutely love Botox as it seems to soften the overall appearance of them I'm in tomarrow as mine has worn away and I need it soooo bad lol
I totally agree about the softening of the overall appearance. I am pleasantly surprised with how natural it looks, even though I still have wrinkles in the area under my eyes when I smile. Where do you get your injections?
Botox is my life saver, I have the deepest wrinkle in between my eyes from severe migraines, and when I keep up with my Botox it makes me look 10-15 yrs younger. Just wish it lasted longer.

What was recommended for under your eye?

The bags under my eyes are actually a result of seasonal allergies. They are awful, but temporary. I'm on daily allergy medication and have started using a cream that contains caffeine. It seems to be helping. While some people do get fillers or Botox in that area, my provider did not recommend it.

Thanks for sharing.  To clarify, where did you have the Botox injected?  Do you remember how many units you had?

I had 30 units total and had the injections in several places on my forehead and then a couple of injections in the temple area beside each eye.

Thanks!  Your results look great :)