Pleasant Experience and No Bruising -Santa Rosa Beach, FL

I was a patient of Dr. Weiner's and he used...

I was a patient of Dr. Weiner's and he used Belotero to correct my under eye hollows, temples, and lips. He uses this cooling plate that they apply to the skin prior to a needle injection so you really don't feel the stick of the needle because that plate is so cold! I loved it! I had absolutely no bruising due to his advanced injection technique. His wife, Sandy, addressed my skin care needs and got me on the right track with sunscreen and will be doing some peels with them in the future to address my sun damage. All in all, they are the most professional and efficient operation around. It was a great experience and I thank them so much for a lovely result!
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful physician who really knows his craft.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Belotero community.

Also, I noticed in your review you sounded very pleased with your Doctor, but in the Doctor review section you only gave him 1 star.  I'm wondering if this was a mistake, if it was it would be great if you could update the Doctor review to better reflect your opinions.