I'm 58 the New 40!!

I have always had A thin face. As I've aged it was...

I have always had A thin face. As I've aged it was much more drawn in and old looking. I also compete in Physique competitions so diet makes me look even older . I had gone to Dr Steven Weiner for sculptra with great results.
I still felt like in needed a little more fullness. Dr Weiner had sent info on ArteFill and I decided to try it before my show. The results are instant and beyond words!!! I can't stop looking in mirror ...I look so young and skin looks amazing. There is NO pain just instant happiness!!!! I will upload photo next week ..please note price was cost of special promotion.

full nice face

before

This picture show how hollow my cheeks and face appeared before
Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Weiner and his staff are amazing!!! They take the extra time with you and explain everything they are doing.

I had the same results!!!! Especially working out... I cannot keep filler in my face at all. My Dr told me about Artefill. Best decision ever!!!
I am very thin too. Fillers do help. Had Artefill in February 2008 and it's still effective. The filler was placed in my Nasolabial folds. Hope the FDA approved it for other implications besides the folds. I will be 50 this January 2015.
They must of approved it because mine was done in my cheeks and face
However, sometimes dermatologist use fillers for "off label" purposes. I want to do it in my cheeks but I just read some facts about the permanent filler that is making me pause. You should research it.
Hi so happy for you! Plz put up photos
I just added pics
U do not look 58 i swear!
So it sounds like you like artefill more than scultra so far?
Can't wait to see the pics!
I compete in womens physique competitions and am 1 week out from Nationals so really lean and carb depleted. Would not show true results. Will post photo next week after back on regular diet.
I just added pics
Wow I think your results look great!  Thanks for adding some pictures, they really help us see how the product works.