Rhinoplasty for Broken/deviated Nose

I have always been self conscious of my...

I have always been self conscious of my broken/deviated nose and I finally decided it was time to take care of it. I had my nose straightened 3 weeks ago.

I had rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago and have noticed that in the morning my nose is super swollen and then by the end of the night very thin. The process repeats itself everyday. I have read that this morning swelling may nver go away. Is this true? Is morning swelling normal and if so, when will it end as at night i feel like its almost all the way gone. PS. I had my nose broken and straightened as it was deviated and mildy rasped at the top. Thanks!!
I am 6 months post-op. And everyday I wake up with bloated nose. Don't know whether it is full of blood or water. It turns fine late at night. I am really worried.
I had rhinoplasty four weeks ago yesterday and my nose tip is swollen a lot in the morning. It seems to be worse the last couple of day as I am retaining water anyway. I am going to try sleeping with my head elevated a bit tonight. It's going to be a long few months as this swelling thing is frustrating. I knew it would be, but living it is entirely different. I'm a coffee drinker (a natural diuretic) and my swelling goes down early in the day, but still swollen much more than it was at week 2.
I had my surgery about 4 months ago, and it took me about 3 and 1/2 months for the fluctuating swelling to completely stop, although my nose still has some subtle swelling. It's a long process, just hang in there. Good luck.