Dysport is Better Than Botox! - Santa Monica, CA

I tried Botox in my forehead when I noticed a few...

I tried Botox in my forehead when I noticed a few lines that were not going away - yikes! I hated the heavy feeling of it - like I was unable to move my face! I was so happy when it wore off. A friend suggested Dysport and I finally decided to try it...once! I love the results. I feel like myself - no frozen face. I have had several friends comment that I look rested, younger. I noticed that the results were almost immediate (Botox took over a week to work) and has lasted months. I am a FAN! The fact that it costs a bit less is a bonus. Try it once and you will be hooked!

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

The office staff was wonderful - very personable and eager to answer any questions. Dr. Hamilton was so patient as I described my "bad" Botox experience. He gave me great suggestions about how to use the product to treat the areas that bothered me the most (forehead and crows feet) without trying to up-sell me.

Hi mom,

Yay, I'm glad that you were happy with the Dysport. A number of community members mention how they are apprehensive about forehead fillers because they do not want to look frozen, so I'm happy you found something that works. We'd love to see pictures!

Enjoy your week and thank you for the review!

-Brit