Love the Result! -Santa Monica, CA

I had all kind of veins on my legs and they were...

I had all kind of veins on my legs and they were really bothering me so I was looking for a doctor who can help me out. Finding a professional vein doctor wasn't easy job so I ended up to go fancy place @Marina del Rey and I received very painful injections for the spider veins but a doctor did absolutely nothing my blue 'bulkier' veins. According to her they didn't have reliable solution for blue veins so thank you - and good bye. Needless to say my first vein treatment was totally waste of time and money so I started to do my homework all over.

This time I took plenty of time and went through tons of reviews and - lucky me - I found Dr Karamanoukian. Wow, wow, wow... what a big difference professional plastic surgeon who's using a newest laser technology can make!!!! He really knows his stuff and Dr Karamanoukian actually took a time and explained his vein treatment philosophy to me. Yeah, you are right - what a great service! Dr Karamanoukian targeted foam injections first the blue veins on my legs followed by laser treatment couple months later. I am very happy with a result already however I'm going to meet him right after summer for a follow up treatment... can't be happier!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Vein Treatment  community.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon