Good-Bye Muffin Top - Santa Monica, CA

After losing 40 pounds, I needed to do something...

After losing 40 pounds, I needed to do something with the extra skin hanging. However, I wanted something that wasn't going to show me the type of results I wanted to see, so Dr. Zarrabi suggested a procedure that was more beneficial and that would show me some results. I followed his suggestions and I look fabulous! I would recommend him to anyone that is searching for a compassionate and perfect plastic surgeon. L.M

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

A lot of people have been asking me about my...

A lot of people have been asking me about my healing process after the surgery. I was very suprised that after waking up from sugery that I was able to walk slowly to the restroom. I wasn't experiencing the aching pain that I had imagined I'd feel. Yes I was a bit huntch back because I couldnt stand up straight or quicky sit down. I took the pain medicine to rest easier at night with the drainage tubes. These tubes were very uncomfortable the first week but by the second week I was used to them. By the second week I didn't need my pain medicine either. I was moving around faster and was starting to fell like my old self. I was standing up straighter too. By the third week, one of the drainage tubes were removed and OMG what a relief. I was standing up even straighter and I felt great......Each week afterward, I was feeling better and better! By the 6 week I was back to joggin and light arobics.

Glad to hear your healing up went well and that you are already back to jogging - that is excellent!!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zarrabi is very passionate about his work and patients. He listens carefully and offers his professional but honest opinion about the after affects and results of a procedure. Immediately after meeting him at the consultation, I knew he was not the type of doctor that was only concerned with billing me and not my overall appearance.