Smartxide Dot Laser - Santa Monica, CA

The process was fast, it didn't hurt :). I have...

The process was fast, it didn't hurt :).
I have acne scars deep ones . This will be my 3rd session he doesn't go to deep because I have a high risk of pigmentation . My skin does look somewhat better then it did before I had nothing done. He knows what works best for your skin. I'm Hispanic/ Latino
Santa Monica Dermatologic Surgeon

Great doctor he knows what works for you! He's also very consistent and always answer all your questions and concerns!

I wish I could say my face looks better but it doesn't plus I have a scar I didn't have.
I took care of myself the first two weeks I didn't go out much. I believe that even after laser treatment you have to take care of your skin and be very consistent :) I'll be honest the first two sessions I wasn't I just went back to my normal routine but I did My research and we just got to take care of it.
I took fantastic care of my face and slept sitting up in a recliner. I didn't go out either and made sure I did everything right. I have no acne scars at all but now there is a scar by my mouth. Dr wanted to do IPL but I did not want anything else because there was no improvement at all.
I have to wait and see. if I end up with anything new.