Keloid Removal - Dr Karamanoukian is the best! - Santa Monica, CA

Dr Karamanoukian is the best! I have never seen...

Dr Karamanoukian is the best!

I have never seen such improvement on my keloid scars in my life and I have had them for over 10 years now.

I initially came to the Dr hoping he was would cut the scars out and do radiation because I wanted them gone ASAP!

He told me he prefers to proceed with a less invasive approach and use a more traditional method. I trusted him automatically because he really seemed to know what he was talking about. We proceeded with injections and laser treatment. I purchased a series of treatments and have been going once a month since July 2013. It is now November 2013, I have until December 2013 to use my treatments. But WOW the results so far are amazing. The scars are 90% flat and the coloring is getting more normal as well.

I will most likely continue seeing Dr Karamanoukian until my scars are completely gone. Which means extra laser treatments to normalize the color.

If you are looking for someone who is knowledgeable in problem skin then Dr Karamanoukian is definitely the perfect Dr to go to.

I live in San Francisco and make the drive to LA once a month just to see him, because the treatments truly are worth it!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  It sounds like you have some fabulous results. Glad to hear this is working so well for you.  Let us know how the final treatments turn out.

Hi, thank you! I definitely will in a few months

Perfect...

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He's amazing. Super personable, funny, and informative!