Dr. Michael Zarrabi - Santa Monica, CA

Dr. Zarrabi did a neck lift on me on the 19th...

Dr. Zarrabi did a neck lift on me on the 19th August, 2013 and I'm so extremely happy that I did. After I lost nearly 100 pounds, I was stuck with a wobbling gooseneck. Really not pretty and I had to do something. I went and saw Dr. Zarrabi in his beautiful Santa Monica office, where I was greeted by his very nice receptionist and office staff. They always made me feel welcome and all of them are very professional and kind. The surgery was great, I wasn't scared at all and had a few laughs while they prepped me. I think I was still laughing before I was "gone!" I woke up with a new neck, hardly any pain, and my swelling and bruising was gone within a week. The surgery took about 6 hours, but worth every minute of it. Truly a great experience!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr Zarrabi is the nicest, kindest surgeon that you could ever ask for. He did the surgery and I was blown away by the results. He performed a miracle an took away the ugly wobbling skin on my neck and I look at least 10 years younger. He is truly the surgeon I would recomment to all my friends and family and I already decided that he will also do a breast reduction, thigh lift and arm lift on me in the near future. Dr Zarrabi is the only surgeon that I will trust from now on, to do these kind of procedures on me. Highly professional and an excellent plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Thank you, Dr. Zarrabi!!!!