Mommy Makeover

I went to see 3 doctors so far. I choose one of...

I went to see 3 doctors so far. I choose one of those 3 the office quoted me for 16,000 for breast augmentation with silicone, full tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift. They said if I would go on tv and on the radio to talk about my experience pre-op and post-op they will leave everything for 9,000. I agreed because it was a deal for me. We signed a contract did all the test. I went on tv and the radio everything was ok until one of the staff told me they will no longer do the BBL because I was not a candidate for it because I didn't have enough fat. This made me upset I had to sign a new contract, the new one only states I will get breast implants with silicone a full tummy tuck and lipo on flanks. I don't even want to have surgery with them anymore because I don't trust them no more. Has this ever happen to anyone can someone give me some advice? I already paid 5,000 cash to them :(
Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! You do have to have a certain amount of body fat to get a BBL, but it's strange that they wouldn't tell you this right off the bat. Did you lose a lot of weight since giving them your deposit?
No I didn't I was 122 when I went initially and now I'm 122 still.. I think their just full of it. Thank you for your response.

Post op

I had my surgery on 6/11/14 silicone breast augmentation and full tummy tuck.. I did it at LA CENTER don't ever go there they are full of it.. The doctor is great but the people that run the place are plain stupid, they think they know more than the doctor.. Dr. Vallecillos has his own office (I found that out later) go to his office.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The doctor answer all my questions and was very nice to me. The staff is the problem LA Center is by far the worst place to get your surgery done.. Dr. Vallecillos is an awesome person go thru him directly