1child looking to enhance my curves culver city dr Hughes

Growing up i was always a chubby girl. I was...

Growing up i was always a chubby girl. I was bullied about my weight so I started crazy dieting I lost 50 pounds then got married and pregnant gained back my 50 pounds then lost them again lol ...so I always had natural curves since I am (Latina) so I just hope all comes out as planned I hope I'm prepared and I've created this account because I would love to know what should I buy for this journey and what will help with surgery(: thanks for reading
Welcome and congratulations to you! What made u choose this PS? Are you seeking projection or a natural look? Research research research! Take your time! Best wishes!
Hi thank u I'm very exited (: I'm seeking projection I picked this dr because I seen a couple before and after at his office that were kind of what I'm looking for but I think I still want to go talk to another dr.. I got my breast done with dr Bruno in Beverly Hills last yr but he said he wouldn't do a bbl on me because of not enough fat
Oic...okkkk

Trying to cancel my app with my dr

I'm trying to cancel my surgery date with my dr because I scheduled for surgery with dr Hughes by the way he's the sweetest and knows exactly what he's talking about!! The only bad thing is my old dr the consultant is acting dumb by trying to make me go in to cancel my surgery date which seems a bit dumb does anyone know how that works thanks!!
Wanted to stop by to make sure I follow your journey. Do you have any documentation from your precious dr? They should have their cancellation/refund policy there. Also you should send Kirsty (community manager a message to change your Dr on your review. Good luck! And feel free to ask me any questions.
*previous Dr not precious lol
Hi lol finally today I went in was having such a hard time trying to cancel with that dr office ugh they are still charging me lab fees there 250$ but I rather pay that then end up owing more... Do u know how I can send kristy a message I would love to change my review to Hughes thank u (:

Pre op pics

Hi there, I'm 2wks post sx with Hughes, how much did he say he can xfer? You will have nice waist when done since you are already thin it will show right away. Good luck!
Hello hope u are feeling better (: he said he can transfer 1500 or 1200 that it's up to me but I think I want the most he can transfer lol thank you I hope so I'm so nervous and exited
Thank u I messaged her already hope I can change it ..yes thank god I was able to cancel I'm sure dr Hughes will deliver

3 days away

So I'm 3 days away from my sx I'm feeling a bit nervous :/ I know everything b ok ...I'm just trying to make sure I have everything is ready before Thursday, on a good note my hubby was able to get the days off so he can take care of me(: my fam is very supportive so that's also a good thing ...on a bad note I've been cramping I can feel my period is coming :( how does that work if I'm on my period during surgery that's weird does anyone have experience with that?
Good luck tomorrow!
I've been MIA for a few days but I can see Kirsty changed your Dr. :-) You will be ok, I'm glad your hubby will be able to be with you and help, not to mention that your family is very supportive. I've seen about 2-3 girls that have gotten their period shortly before sx, that is fine you can still have sx, I think you just have to wear a tampon. But if you do get it make sure you let Dr. Hughes know just in case he has other instrutions for you.

Night before

So it's the night before my surgery and I'm feeling a bit nervous lol natural right?...I'm trying to keep calm by watching my fav novela lol ...but my sx will b tomorrow at 7:30 am so wish me luck lady's and I will update u girls with pics as soon as I can thank u all for the support(:
So happy I found your review.. You must have had surgery this morning!! Omg how exciting! Hope you are feeling ok right now. Can't wait to see your results!
Thinking about you, you are probably still in sx, I'm sure everything will come out great, please give us an update when you are feeling well enough.
Wish you good luck tomorrow :)

Made it

So I made It and I'm in do much pain my thigh hurts so much but I'm doing good thank u to all who wished me good luck

Pix

I'll post pics as soon as I feel better
Thank u Hun (: everything turned out ok I can already feel my butty will b nice lol I'll post a pic tomorrow when I shower
Hey I'm out of sx dr was like 1hr and 40 min late but I made it just in pain it hurts lol
That sucks but glad everything went well. Take the max pain meds allowed, and walk often, every hour or 2. Hope u feel better soon

Pics

A few pics I can't see anything yet because I have so much padding with a binder and a girdle hopefully tomorrow when I shower I can get a better pic dr Hughes told my hubby he injected 1000 cc so we will see I wanted more but I still got a lot only time will tell that de is a genius!!
Hope the pain has gotten better, 1000ccs is really good considering you didn't have much fat. I'm sure he did an excellent job, can't wait to see your progress :-)
Hope you feel better! I want to get bbl with Dr Hughes as well. Can't wait to see your results!!
Hello thank you (: we'll Hughes is an amazing dr his work blew me away lol I'll post a pic tomorrow

Update

Here is a pic from today I'm still swollen my face is super swollen does anyone know what I can drink it seems like an allergic reaction to meds?
Wow! Your booty looks BIIGGGG!!! 1000 cc's will look like a lot on you because you were so tiny to begin with. You're gonna look amazing! Happy healing! XO
Thank you girl!! I hope so lol that's what I wanted but yes dr Hughes said he would put as much as he could so I'm glad it was 1000 (:
congrats doll, every day will get better:)

Does anyone know

Hi does anyone know if I can take off the foam under my binder already? I ran out of the blue paper they gave me what can I use in replacement I seen some girls wear a white to shirt? Also I'm healing very we'll my butty lost some volume but that's ok because I was very swollen it's looking better as days go by I'm still on pain med finishing up my antibiotics and keeping up with bromelain and arnica ....sleeping is getting a bit easier my neck gets stuff at times but my moma massages it so she makes me feel better ... I keep getting a burning sensation that comes from within my skin I don't know if that's the feeling most of u lady's get it comes from my lipoed areas, my butty is still hard lol but I'm able to walk better my thighs feel much better hardly any pain since at fist that's what hurt the most because of the lipo on those areas but anyways girls I'm doing fine I'll post a pic soon
Good luck on an easy relaxing recovery
Thanks hun(:

Radio

Hi dolls just updating with a new pic I'm doing fine my first post op visit is tomorrow(:

With pants

Post op 6 days
Your booty looks good in those sweats! I missed your latest updates, I'm not sure what blue papers you got, are those the absorbing pads? You didn't need to wear those anymore if you weren't leaking, which by now you shouldn't be anymore. You are supposed to continue using the foam for the entire time you have the binder becuase it provides extra compression, and you should also be wearing a tshirt under your garment, if you havent' been wearing one make sure you take one with you tomorrow so Olga can put it on for you when she puts your binder back on. As far as the burning sensation, that is normal, you'll get that for a while, I'm 3 months post and I still get it (on my flanks and lower/mid back). Good luck tomorrow!
Omg really I thought I still had to wear the absorbing paper I ran out but I haven't been leaking I don't think I did but I've been changing it until yesterday I ran out and wore the same one do u know how I can wear the foam pads because they are sticky won't they get stuck to my skin? I also heard I'm supposed to wear foam in mi thigh section since he removed fat there but they didn't put any so I'm a bit confused on that I only have a faja but it doesn't even fit tight from the leg thigh area.... Thanks I'll make sure to take a t shirt I hope everything goes good tomorrow for me I'll post another picture I've been just relaxing lazy to take off all this stuff lol

Post op

Hi lady's so my first post op went we'll did anyone else only see Olga for post p visits or did Hughes come in ? I didn't see him today but Olga showed me my before pics and my god I love my new bod everything went we'll I have no fluid but like most of u who had surgery with Hughes I was wearing the binder wrong lol Olga also said no to bandages and to buy iron and a multivitamin lol more pills to my collection so anyway hope u lady's have a beautiful day and a happy early valentines day enjoy!!! I'll post pics soon (:
So happy to hear you didn't have fluid despite wearing the binder wrong. Make sure you wear it right from now on so you can stop wearing it soon, if you don't have fluid again next post op I'm sure you'll be approved to stop wearing it. All the post ops are with Olga, unless there is something wrong or you request to see Dr. Hughes, I haven't seen him since my sx, I only saw him for a few seconds during my first post op, and that's because I asked if I could see him really quick. Can't wait to see more pics :-)
Oh really that's so weird I had sx with dr Bruno for my breast augmentation and he was always the one who would come in and check me lol I guess they work differently lol... I know hopefully I can the binder is annoying :/ also I have to go back Monday to switch off my griddle for a new one she said to purchase one so I'm gonna look for the Mariae u recommended (:

Post op

This pic was taken 4 days post op
You look great in your last pic!! Congrats on the new butt! I think avoiding salt may help with your face. I had a salty dinner the other night and noticed major swelling the next day. Haven't had any salt since and I'm back to normal size (not so much in the lipoed areas, which are of course still swollen cuz I'm only 5 days post op).
Thanks girl! (: how are you feeling? Congrats on your new butty aswell ..yes my swelling has gone down ever since I started drinking the bromelain capsules but instill have cankles lol and since I'm still wearing the foam and binder plus girdle I feel so fat like I'm pregnant lol I really hope I can take it off soon
You go girl. Looking amazing how are you feeling??

2 weeks post tomorrow

Tomorrow I'll be 2 weeks post op and I still feel a little swollen but getting better in search for a new griddle this one is fitting big a bit confused not sure if to buy it a big size and then just have it tailored the one I'm wearing is a medium. But anyway so far so good stopped drinking Vicodin finally I sleep better at night, had to start driving my mommy duties call for me especially since my princess has been sick with fever took her to emergency room so I had to carry her but it didn't hurt and I just didn't sit I layed next to her on my side but I'm feeling much better
You are looking amazing girl!! Happy healing!!

Picture

Your results look so good! I hope to have surgery with him in April! Just nervous because I'm planning to get a tt and a bbl! I hope I will be in good hands with this doc!
Hi thank you (: omg really I don't know how that will work but I have a cousin who had a tt and bbl at the same time I think she would lay on her back with pillows elevated because u can't lay on your stomach but you'll be in good hands he is a very nice and talented dr!
Hi hun, I'm most likely getting my bbl with Dr Hughes I was wondering how much did you have to give for the down payment? And how soon did you get your sx date?

Sizing for griddles

Does anyone know what size in a griddle I should purchase ? My butty measures 45 inch as of now should I buy a large or XL?
Most garments run different in size, check the sizing chart for the garment you plan on getting. For many the waist size is more important. Xl is definitely too large, again depending on the garment I would get a medium or large.
Thanks mesan(: I'm thinking of purchasing leonisa a friend of mine said it worked really good for her so she suggest I might b a large but Olga said to look into small I just don't want my butty to b suffocating lol
A girl recently posted on my review, she has a Leonisa garment and loves it. If Olga told you a small you should consider it or at least a medium. Your butt won't suffocate lol. The one this girl has has lighter material on the booty area.

Second post

Hello ladies I went to my second post op today and I am binder free(: so I'm allowed to wear my faja now so happy!! I threw it away thank god that's over lol I also got my first massage and it was a little painful but I was able to handle it very we'll cause girls it hurts Olga says I look very nice she kept repeating it to me lol she's so sweet and helpful they took my after pics and said they want to see me again in 6 months she also gave me the exact date of when I can sit on my butt which is March 23 lol she said to take off the griddle at night so I will stop swelling up and all I have to say is that I'm very happy today was a great day I can't wait to start shopping for new clothes :)

18 days post op pics

Thanks for sharing your story, it is very helpful.
Can't wait for some side pics :) I wanna see your projection! I will be scheduling with Dr Hughes in April
Hi mesan I hadn't logged on to my account but yes she had the Mariae griddles on sale for 50$ she even had ann cherry and some other one the store is located on Whittier blvd I will post a pic of the business card and another of how my girdle look I really love how it feels on and it lifts up my bottom ...I was so happy today that I no longer have to wear the binder best day ever it was getting so annoying lol

Feeling a little sad

Feeling sad today I'm 3 weeks post and man had my butt gone down I'm so depressed everyone says I'm crazy but I see it has I don't know if it's because the swelling is going down I still haven't sat on my butt :( does this happen to everyone at the 3 rd week ugh I also I was told not to sleep with the faja on at night did anyone else also get the same instructions?
You look great!!!!
Thank you ! (:
I can't stop starring at your profile pics, your body came together very we'll... I'm Sorry to that your sad but I think you look amaz even with some volume loss

New new

Hi girls I would like to say that I ordered a faja the other day a new one that I seen is recommended by a couple doctors down in Mexico and as soon as the ups man got here I ripped up my package and tried on my faja I swear ladies I'm in love this faja is amazing it's soft from the inside and tight from the outside the only thing is I was a little rebel and when against the recommended size on their chart I went ahead bad ordered a small when in the chart it says I'm a 2xl lol I knew that would be too loose from my waist area but it fits perfect I really recommend it so comfty none of that burning irritating feeling and it's super easy to put on I'll post pics of the packaging I ordered from the pink room style 11047 size small

Fajas d' prada

Any more pics? How's is everything going? Are you liking your results!?
Hi everything is going good I'm feeling much better(: I haven't really posted pics I'll try and post some tonight
Yay!! Are you liking your new booty??

Post op almost at 1 month

Hey ladies wanted to update my review,, so the other day I had a little conversation with dr Hughes and he mentioned how some people try to discredit him from being board certified! I think it's sad and Wrong what do these people get out of it? Anyway I just had to bring that up because it bothers me also that they say he gives square butts!! Really we'll my ass ain't square such haters towards dr Hughes! But any who I got his back lol ... So the other day I went for my massage and I ended up buying me some juvaderm lol and I'm loving my results I had it done by Anna she works at Boris med spa she is very sweet they are all very sweet there I feel very pleased by the staff there they are on top of their game lol so here are a couple pictures of my new lips
How's your booty coming along? Any more pics? Im debating if I should go with Dr Hughes or Dr Bruno im kinda stalking all the Dr Bruno and Dr Hughes patients :)
You look good, very natural.

New pics

So this is my almost one month update on my butty so after week three haven't lost volume and I feel so happy about that! I swear pictures don't do justice on how my butty looks I'm posting these I have a lot of projection compared to my befores I'll post a couple before and afters so u guys can see the difference
I can't find that 11047 style on the pink room website :(
Hi hunn I'll post a pic of the faja I bought from the website for u ok in the website it has a diff numb but I'll post the pic of it for u
can you post a link for where you bought your faja from?

Fajas d prada

Hi Hun how is your booty coming along? Any new pics? :)
Your butt is so big! ^_^ and a tiny waist

Pics

You look so good! Cute pic in the black dress
Had some questions when do we buy the fajas? After surgery? We wear a binder first right? Then how soon do we wear the faja?

Pic

I thought I would update a pic of my shelf looking square butt lmao!! Jk haha!!

Another

You look really great!!! I think Dr. Hughes did a fantastic job!!!
Great photos....isn'tt Dr. Hughes the best?!?!? Very nice.

2months post

Haven't been on here updating but I've been busy with work and all bit I'm still very happy with my results (: things are pretty much back to normal I still can't feel my back or flanks they are numb... I was fitting in a small size griddle now I'm xs and it's fitting a bit loose from my waist so I'm thinking of purchasing a different girdle smaller size my butty is still big it's rounding up and haven't lost any projection or volume so that's a plus(:

Pix

Wow you look amazing! :)
You look beautiful, it really does look so natural, not fake at all!

3 month update

So recently I've been feeling very good about my body I just really need to sart hitting the gym lol but here are some side to side before and afters also I recently purchased a new girdle I'm having trouble because my waist area is small even an sx fits big but from my bottom fits perfect what to do?
Cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake
Them thighs tho lol u sholl is thick lil mama
YOUR BODY LOOKS AMAZING!!!! Your waist is so tiny!!!!! :) your stomach looks really smoothe too, no lumps or bumps from the lipo!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I chose dr Hughes after seeing some of his before and afters, after I met him I knew he could deliver the results I wanted. Other drs told me that I consulted with only told me they can't get 400cc in each butt cheek and Hughes gave me 1000cc. I gave him 5 stars because he is an amazing dr great attitude and you can tell he loves what he does as a surgeon and he is sure of how he can transform your body, so I recommend Hughes to all you beautiful lady's who are looking to enhance your curves (: