20 with Moderate Acne Scarring - Santa Monica, CA

As I started college I suddenly started breaking...

As I started college I suddenly started breaking out and it left noticeable scarring. Catching it early (I heard the sooner you treat scars, the better) I decided to give the ematrix a try. It's only been about 4 days since my first procedure but I can already tell it was so worth it! It filled in my deep scars so well! There's still room for improvement but I'm certain with the next two procedures my skin will be where I want it to be. As for the actual procedure, I have a low pain tolerance, and even I didn't think it was painful! I didn't even experience swelling the next day, but I did stay red for the first 3 days. Right now the little scabs are flaking off and all is returning to normal.

2nd round

Was still treated so well by the staff! Can't stress enough how good they are to you! I was a little less nervous this time around because I knew what I was going into but, we did up the level of the laser. There was a little more discomfort but nothing you can't handle! No tears, no real pain. The chin and forehead are the areas in which you feel the most discomfort, so if you have the numbing cream, make sure you get those spots good!

I can feel my face overall more "burnt" than last time and definitely more swollen. But I don't think either of those are necessarily bad things.

Hoping that this round heals over smoothly as well.
Taya

Ava MD has been the best to me. They treat you so well and truly do all they can to ensure you have a good experience.