LifeSaver! - Santa Monica, CA

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian and his staff are amazing!!!! I just recently moved to LA and I was in need of an “emergency” surgery. Since I was new to the area, I was not familiar with any recommended plastic surgeons except for Dr. Karamanoukian who my close friend recommended. She told me he was the best of the best and let me tell you she wasn’t kidding!!! As soon as I walked into Kare Plastic Surgery & Skin Health Clinic, the receptionist had a warm and friendly smile to help ease my nerves. As soon as Dr. Karamanoukian and his PA, Kelly, came out to greet me, I just could feel that I was in good hands. They both were extremely friendly and unconditionally caring. I almost felt like we had all been old friends. Their sense of humor was empathizing and their knowledge of and experience of the surgery I needed was so obvious that it actually downplayed the anxiety I had been feeling previous to entering their office. Of course, the most critical qualities for any doctor to get a review in my book are the results and I seriously could not be happier! Let’s just say that Dr. Raffy allowed my “emergency” surgery to be nothing more than a quick fix as opposed to something that could have physically affected me for a lifetime!

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in