32 Year Old, 2 Children, Breast Feed Each for 1.5 Years. - Santa Monica, CA

I wanted to have the density back in my natural...

I wanted to have the density back in my natural B-C cup. I had the skin but it was saggy and flat. I just wanted them "filled" up again naturally. Not like cantaloupes on my chest. I am very active so I just wanted the skin filled no larger. I surely didn't want the "high round" look. I love my results from Dr. Teitelbaum Cohesive gel "gummy bear" implant. The fact they don't need removal like other silicone implants and that they do not leak was a selling point. I also like the natural tear drop breast shape. I stayed overnight in the hotel next door that did give me a discount for being a patient of Dr. Teitelbaum's. This made for a convenient next day evaluation. I am five years post op and they are soft, natural looking and I can do all my activities I did before!!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Teitelbaum is very professional. What I liked most is he makes precise measurements of your body and lets you know what size would be most natural. He won't let you come in and demand overly large implants. He take control and I like that. I did have 2 options of size and my image was shown on a 3-D screen to help me decide on the size. I chose the smaller of the two options and am very happy. I also like that he uses a 24 hr recovery technique that allows for one to return to children and almost normal life (no strenuous exercise for 3 weeks for obvious reasons.) The post op exercises are crucial for fast healing and his staff is one of a kind!

It's nice to hear from members who are 5 years post op. Many women researching breast augmentation often want to know if women are still happy with their results. I have read conflicting information about the replacement time frame of gummy bear implants, but I have also read that they are a very stable implant with hopefully fewer revisions. I'm so happy they were a perfect fit for you!