The Doctor Makes All the Difference - Santa Monica, CA

I had a beautiful breast augmentation performed by...

I had a beautiful breast augmentation performed by a flashy Beverly Hills plastic surgeon when I was 25 years old (in 2006). Unfortunately, my right breast developed Baker Grade IV scar tissue. I am embarrassed to admit that over the course of the last 6 years I went to my original surgeon 3 times to have the scar tissue removed. I am so grateful to have found Dr. Teitelbaum who has finally fixed the issue for me with the combination of his off-the-charts talent, care and judgement.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

It is so rare to truly experience someone who is a master of his craft. Dr. Teitelbaum was born to enhance what nature has provided, or in my case, fix what another doctor "enhanced." He is extremely professional and caring. In my experience, Dr. Teitelbaum is the best of the best. From the initial consultation to follow-up after recovery, Dr. Teitelbaum and his office are professional, thorough and extremely kind. All of my options and the associated risks were explained to me every step of the way. Every question I had (and there were at least 2 dozen) was thoroughly addressed and answered. I never felt rushed. My previous doctor has walked out of the exam room door while I was still buttoning my blouse. This was NEVER the case with Dr. Teitelbaum. Dr. Teitelbaum called and emailed me after surgery. I was given both his cell and home number in case I had any concerns. Absolutely top-notch care! My surgery included complete scar tissue removal, implant (saline) exchange and a drain all performed through an incision under the breast. Dr. Teitelbaum was even so kind as to correct the scarring around my nipple from my 4 previous operations free of charge. After 6 years of dealing with capsular contracture, I finally have the results I wanted. My breast matches the other, and is soft and pain free.