Very Happy and Grateful - Santa Monica, CA

I came to see Dr. Teitelbaum with severe capsular...

I came to see Dr. Teitelbaum with severe capsular constriction of implants. Dr. Teitelbaum addressed my concerns with care, patience and great expertise. We looked at possibility of complete removal vs replacement. I chose replacement because of lack of breast tissue. The surgery and recovery was seamless. The nurses specifically, Audrey were exceptional in the level of care and follow up I received. I must interject that I personally think it is very important that a potential patient has done his or her homework about the procedure they are considering. Ask intelligent questions, read information and see videos of the Dr. as well as the procedure. It made my initial appointment more fulfilling and gave an extra level of comfort to proceed with the procedure. Dr. Teitelbaum was the best choice. I was very happy with my decision and results. I cant say enough about Dr. Teitelbaum. Simply the best.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

DR TEITELBAUM ROCKS! I give him ultimate+++++ stars! He really cares about his patients. I am extremely pleased that I chose him. And grateful for his expertise. Very happy!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implant Revision community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Implant Revision community today.