Dr. Zarrabi- Santa Monica CA

The procedure I received is a Breast Implant...

the procedure I received is a Breast Implant Revision. I got my initial augmentation when I was 19 years old and made stupid decisions to get 540cc's implanted on a girl who at the time was 130 lbs at most. Over the years I started to resent them and so did my body. I began having back problems, neck problems and even problems breathing while working out. I decided it was time to do something about it. After meeting some other doctors I decided the family at Dr. Zarrabi's office was the best decision for me. The process we decided on was to drain the current breast implant and replace with a new/smaller one. They would drain as much as they could without letting my nipple start looking at the ground. If that started to happen they would determine a good size and move forward from there. Also if he needed too he would put stitches on the inside clevage area so my boobs were even and proportional. The pros definitely out wayed the cons for this procedure. I'd rather have boobs that move around more and look more natural than have back problems and breathing problems for the rest of my life. I was nervous to begin with but I had confidence that Dr. Zarrabi and his team wouldn't leave the surgery room without being satisfied and proud of their work.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zarrabi and his staff made this whole process so easy and simple I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. From the day of my consultation I instantly felt warm and like they were there for my best interest. Which is more than I can say for the doctor who did my initial Augmentation (he was not Dr. Zarrabi). During my consultation Dr. Zarrabi walked me through all the possible solutions to fix my over sized, high rise breasts. He even told me things about my boobs I didn't even notice! We were able to work together and come up with a plan where we would both be happy and satisfied with my breasts. My main concern of course was that I am 24 years old and don't want to end up with saggy boobs that I can throw over my shouders. He assured me that he wouldn't let that happen and with his kind words and previous knowledge I felt confident that he wouldn't let that happen. By the time I had the pre-op appointment, the staff in his office felt like my friends and like people who would be nothing but supportive of me during this nerve wrecking change. Dr. Zarrabi was again very knowledgable and answered all of my 10,000 questions that I came prepared with. I was at this point more confident than ever that he had my best interest in mind. The day of surgery came very quickly and that morning I had my mother with me in the office. Everyone immediately made her feel calmer and when she met Dr. Zarrabi and listened to him she said she instantly felt better. The staff was by my side every step of the way. They talked me through the process and what they were doing. They even laughed at my terrible jokes to make me feel more at ease. When I was woken up from the surgery I instantly felt a difference. I wasn't in pain and my back felt lighter. I thought the days to come were going to be painful and scary but honestly they were fine. Dr. Zarrabi and the anesthesiologist both called me to make sure I was doing well. They answered all the questions I had. When I didn't answer the anesthesiologist's phone call he immediately called my emergency contact (my mom) to make sure I was okay. It's that kind of follow up that is so important in situations like this. It really made me appreciate my Doctor team. I am so happy with the results and couldn't be more thankful for Dr. Zarrabi, Nurse Mary and the rest of the staff. Because of them I have my confidence back and my back, neck and shoulders are even more thankful! And just for the record... they made sure my breasts look like 24 years young breasts and not like 80 year old sand bags... and for that I am ever grateful.

So great to hear a success story, congratulations.
Staged explantation of a breast implant is a suitable option for downsizing of breast implants. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles
So glad you posted. I had a similar revision. It's so nice to have smaller boobs again. What size and type of implant did you end up getting? Thanks for sharing.