Dr. Rahban is Outstanding! - Santa Monica, CA

My experience with Dr. Rahban and his staff was...

My experience with Dr. Rahban and his staff was amazing!
Being a gym rat, I had lost a lot of fat, and unfortunatly my breast went too! They were sigificantly different in size; bathing suits looked funny and finding a bra was impossible. I had my doubts about getting a breast augmentation, and after my first consult with a different doctor (which was all of 15 short minutes) I was convinced this just wasn't for me. Dr. Rahban was my second consultation and after spending an hour with me I knew I had hit the jackpot! Dr. Rahban and the lovely women in his office beyond exceeded my expectations. He laid out every option that would be best for ME and my body type, left no question unanswered, and any worry I had went out the window. He is a perfectionist in every sense and I was blown away by how passionate he was in every choice and decision he made for me and the outcome. The day of my surgery the only worry I had was being put under. As soon as he walked in the door my fear was gone and he put me at ease. His charm and bedside manner made me feel comfortable and confident in his hands. I had prepared myself for pain and limitations after speaking to other woman who had the same procedure. I had ZERO pain! There was nothing painful about it, and the discomfort was so minimal... I've had workouts that left me more sore than this did. I felt so great the day of, and even better the morning after. No pain meds were needed, in fact they were tossed after the third day. The worst part was not being able to work out, I felt so good I just wanted to move my body, but I followed the doctors orders because I knew if I did what he said I would end up with perfection. Perfection is exactly what I got. I knew I would be happy, but I never expected to love them as much as I do. They are fit for me and match my body perfectly. Dr. Rahban was the best person for the job, NO ONE could have delivered results like he did. His staff is professional, helpful, caring, there at anytime to answer questions and emails, and most of all they are all so fun! I wouldn't trust any one else other than Dr. Rahban. I can't thank him enough for everything he has done for me and how amazing I feel. Dr. Rahban IS the definition of perfection.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! Your recovery sounds amazing! What are your stats and what type/size implants did you get? How long did your PS instruct you to wait until heading back to the gym? Feel free to share some photos...we'd love to see your results. Congratulations!