Amazing Doctor! - Santa Monica, CA

It was my first time getting botox treatments for...

It was my first time getting botox treatments for the face. I had my forehead, crows feet, and my worry lines between my eyebrows softened. Dr. Karimi and his staff have such calm energy and great experience, which allowed me to relax and feel comfortable. Despite my great fear, the treatment was made so easy and simple -- no pain. To my biggest surprise, I saw an immediate difference by the time I was home, and that is the honest truth. I look very refreshed and natural!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Amazing would not come close to describe Dr. Karimi. His grand knowledge and his professionalism goes beyond words. His expertise is apparent when he assesses your face -- he sees all of the subtle things that can be improved while still maintaining your natural look. Needless to say, I was utterly impressed. Ever since seeing Dr. Karimi, I have a hard time to trust my face in the hands of somebody else.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
    I would love to add your experience to the Botoxcommunity, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
    Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Botox community.