Caused Scars on Both Cheeks - Santa Monica, CA

I did this as a means to correct some shallow acne...

I did this as a means to correct some shallow acne scars from the past. had done plenty of research prior to the procedure and knew what to expect. The result was disastrous. The dr tried to ease my nerves with some small talk that helped. The procedure itself was definitely a little painful but not unbearable. After he was finished, the nurses were no where to be found as I needed ice immediately. I looked and the mirror and my cheeks were completely black and swollen.

This lasted about 2 months and was embarassing to say the least. I went for 2 follow up visits where the doctor was extremely short and 1 worded with me about my questions which proved to me that he did not want to admit that I did not heal correctly and he did the procedure to aggressively. He would not answer if the scars were permanent, which they proved to be. I WENT HERE TO HELP REMOVE SCARS NOT GAIN LARGE NEW ONES!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I am reviewing this doctor to allow others looking at subcision procedures to NOT contact this Dr.

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. Have you been to any other doctors to seek a second opinion, or have you decided to just let it be for now?

Thanks for the response. I have spoken with Dr. Rahimi in Beverly Hills to help me try to correct the keloid . I am hoping for the best and just want to let anyone considering subcision to never go to this doctor! Awful in all ways..