23 Days Post-Op Medial Thigh Lift and Healing Well - Santa Monica, CA

I had a medial thigh lift on March 14, 2014, as...

I had a medial thigh lift on March 14, 2014, as well as implants on that day. I lost 100 pounds with the help of a LapBand and MANY hours in the gym. It is amazing to me how weight gain wreaks permanent havoc on your body. I have a review on the Mommy Makeover page, but decided to write a review on here, because prior to surgery I was trying to do research & there wasn't much on here. I want to help people to know more about the procedure. Compared to the tummy tuck…its a BREEZE, BUT it still isn't as easy as I thought it'd be either.

My medial thigh lift incisions are only in my groin; they go from a couple inches above my groin in the front, through the groin area crease where my thigh meets my groin, and ends a little bit up my butt cheek. I am VERY happy with the placement & my incisions should stay well hidden, even in a bikini. My doc did FABULOUS on my TT scar & it is very faint (15 1/2 months PO), so I’m sure my thigh lift incisions will heal well too.

I am 23 days postop and the only discomfort I have, and really the only pain I’ve ever had is getting into and out of my truck & sitting down. Once I sit down or get into my truck, I’m fine. The ends of my incisions on my butt cheeks are right where my butt bones are when I sit, so that’s why it’s so uncomfortable.

Overall, I am VERY happy with my thighs now & I cannot wait to tone them up more. I have a couple small holes that have opened up in my left groin incision that I’ll be watching & still have limited range of motion of my legs due to tightness & soreness at the incision sites, but other than that NO problems & I’m back to my normal activities (with the exception of exercising).

added pics

I didn't realize my photos didn't upload when I did this review
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zarrabi and his staff are professional, courteous, and everyone went above and beyond to answer any questions I had and made me feel comfortable. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Zarrabi if you want the best!!!

You look great! I'm glad you posted in the thigh lift area. I also had a mommy makeover and I'm bummed to see that there are so many fewer reviews for a thigh lift, especially the medial one. If my legs end up looking as great as yours, I will be a very happy girl!
Nice job, how lucky you are that you only needed the medial thigh lift, I have large saggy wrinkly legs, thighs are a mess, having a long thigh lift in 5 days....Excited and nervous all at once! Keep the after pictures coming it's nice to see the final outcome after all the swelling goes away...
Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

You look amazing and you've done so well with your WLS and all your skin excision surgeries. Congrats! I'll be needing these surgeries myself soon, so it's nice to have the upper hand of reading everyone elses experiences. :)
Good luck on your journey! Let me know if there is anything I can help you with along the way!