23 Days Post-Op Medial Thigh Lift and Healing Well - Santa Monica, CA

I had a medial thigh lift on March 14, 2014, as...

I had a medial thigh lift on March 14, 2014, as well as implants on that day. I lost 100 pounds with the help of a LapBand and MANY hours in the gym. It is amazing to me how weight gain wreaks permanent havoc on your body. I have a review on the Mommy Makeover page, but decided to write a review on here, because prior to surgery I was trying to do research & there wasn't much on here. I want to help people to know more about the procedure. Compared to the tummy tuck…its a BREEZE, BUT it still isn't as easy as I thought it'd be either.

My medial thigh lift incisions are only in my groin; they go from a couple inches above my groin in the front, through the groin area crease where my thigh meets my groin, and ends a little bit up my butt cheek. I am VERY happy with the placement & my incisions should stay well hidden, even in a bikini. My doc did FABULOUS on my TT scar & it is very faint (15 1/2 months PO), so I’m sure my thigh lift incisions will heal well too.

I am 23 days postop and the only discomfort I have, and really the only pain I’ve ever had is getting into and out of my truck & sitting down. Once I sit down or get into my truck, I’m fine. The ends of my incisions on my butt cheeks are right where my butt bones are when I sit, so that’s why it’s so uncomfortable.

Overall, I am VERY happy with my thighs now & I cannot wait to tone them up more. I have a couple small holes that have opened up in my left groin incision that I’ll be watching & still have limited range of motion of my legs due to tightness & soreness at the incision sites, but other than that NO problems & I’m back to my normal activities (with the exception of exercising).

added pics

I didn't realize my photos didn't upload when I did this review
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zarrabi and his staff are professional, courteous, and everyone went above and beyond to answer any questions I had and made me feel comfortable. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Zarrabi if you want the best!!!