Juvederm Swelling Under Eyes - Santa Fe, NM

I had Juvederm injected in my tear troughs a month...

I had Juvederm injected in my tear troughs a month ago and the swelling was significant. Now their are swollen puffy bags under my eyes. One side is worse. After reading all of the reviews, I will never try to remove the Juvederm...it is too risky. I would like to know if anyone has waited out this swelling and how long did it take? Also, did you do anything to help it heal? I am applying lavender, massaging the area, cucumbers under the eyes. I am not sure if any of this really helps, but I can't stand not doing anything. I would prefer to hear positive stories, if there are any out there. Thanks!

I would like to know if you still have problems with juvederm under your eyes.

I did it 2 months ago and I'm a bit scared cause every morning I wake up with bags under my eyes. Thanks for your time!!
I really hope it does go away, but I have heard from many people on this site that it can remain for over a year or forever. I am hoping that some people who have had better results after the puffiness will respond and give me hope...

Hi SF,

Welcome to the Juvederm community. Oh my I am so sorry you have developed bags. At least you know the Juvederm will go away soon, hopefully making your eyes go back to normal. How long has it been since you had the Juvederm injected? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Britt,
Do you have any record of people who had this response to juvederm, but then slowly it healed and they are now happy with the results. I am so concerned this is a permanent situation. Thanks.

Unfortunately, other community members have mentioned it once or twice, not quite as often with this procedure as other fillers. It seems that once the product is out of your body the bags seem to get better. Hope that helps.

Thanks,