A Quick Procedure, Amazing Results - Santa Fe, NM

Eden Medispa I wanted to relax an awful...

Eden Medispa
I wanted to relax an awful expression I have picked up in the last few years, which causes others to think that I am angry at them when I am not. This expression has gotten worse, even appearing in photographs (awful!). I received my injections from Lynn, who is a Nurse Practitioner. The medispa is overseen by a doctor, and Lynn did a wonderful job on the lines in the center of my forehead and between the brows. I paid $13/unit, and received 15 units. Recent photos show I am looking MUCH better, and I am SO happy! There is about five minutes of rather intense pain after the injections, but then it disappears. After one week, I started to notice results, and I am at the two-week mark now--and it's working wonders!

That is interesting that you experience intense pain after your injections. I think you are the first person I have read about that with. Do you mind me asking what kind of pain it is? For instance does it burn, or sting?

I'm really glad to hear  your results came out nicely! :)

Eden Medispa, Lynn

I chose Eden Medispa because of the videos of what seem to be real people receiving care there. They provide a lot of information on their website, and I also found them listed on the Allergan list of approved providers.