It's Worth the Try!! - Santa Cruz , California

I was prescribed tretinoin 0.025% (generic for...

I was prescribed tretinoin 0.025% (generic for retin-a) for mild adult acne that just started to develop about 6 months ago.My biggest problem was on my right jaw and forehead. I use it everynight 30 minutes after washing my face. It's been 1 w/and 3 days now, and so far so good. The second day I woke up, I was able to notice some difference on the pimples I had when I started this treatment. By the third day my face glowed and had no active pimples and haven't had one since. On the 4th day my face did feel hot like I had a sunburn, but still used it that night. Right now it's no longer red but sometimes when I wash my face in the shower my fingers are left with white flakes coming from my cheek area I'm not sure if it's dead skin cells or what? But it's nothing major or else I would have stopped. The hardest part of it is washing your face at night, and not being able to put nothing of moisturizer sucks your can feel your face crying out for help. But overall it's been a good experience and I still have a long way to go.