Wonderful

I achieved my aesthetic goals with only one...

I achieved my aesthetic goals with only one procedure, a brow lift. All other plastic surgeons recommended a package of overly-aggressive procedures.

My surgical results are spectacular. My eyes are beautiful now with brows that are perfectly positioned, symmetrical and COMPLETELY natural-looking.

I had almost no bruising and very little pain. He documented his recommendations, doesn't push accessory procedures to increase fees, and provides his complete resume. His staff is responsive, kind and knowledgeable.

What type of brow lift did you have?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Welcome to RealSelf, Agnes! Thanks for sharing your experience. Do you feel comfortable posting pictures? We'd love to see "before" and "after"s if you have them.

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

After interviewing plastic surgeons in the Midwest, Northern and Southern California, Dr. Adam Lowenstein was my first choice. With my surgery a month behind me, I'm confident he is the plastic surgeon that my family, friends and I will use in the future. He is very technical/cutting edge, but has super strong communication skills so he explains considerations and procedures clearly/concisely. His surgical approach is conservative.