Needed to Get Rid of a Few Extra Inches - Santa Barbara, CA

I'm 30 years old exercise regularly and eat mostly...

Nice, thank you for sharing with the community.  How many total inches do you think you lost?
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Handel was friendly and informative. He explained all my options in detail and gave me a great amount of his time. Please see my experience below. I'm 30 years old exercise regularly and eat mostly healthy. I had a few extra inches I couldn't get rid of so I began my research, thank you Realself for all the info! I was looking for something that I didn't need to go under anesthesia for and found Coolsculpt and Vanquish. I considered Coolsculpt but liked the idea of warmth so I chose Vanquish. Dr. Handels office offered I free consult so I met with him and his staff, I was given the details and told I would see my full results 6-8 weeks after I completed all 4 treatments. You always wonder if something so easy and painless will really work, but I booked my 4 treatments and received their special. Each session was painless, I experienced a warm sensation similar to a tanning bed and noticed what they called "hot spots." There was a girl in the room to make sure I was comfortable and a fan is available if you get too warm. Thru my 4 treatments I was measured and weighed each time, I did lose several cm during my 4 weeks but had to remind myself to be patient! About 6 weeks after I noticed my jeans fitting better and my belt buckle had to be tightened! I'm so excited I feel great! I would highly recommend Vanquish to anyone who needs to rid a few inches and does not want to go under.