Love Love Love Dr Adam Lowenstein - Santa Barbara, CA

I am in the Beauty Business-so looking good is...

I am in the Beauty Business-so looking good is very important to me. Also reaching my 60th Birthday. I wanted to look fresher.

I met with Dr Lowenstein about a face lift. What I love about him is he is not afraid to say you don't need it! Which he did and suggested UlTherpy. I didn't like the jowls and my sagging neck. So since their was no down time and no drugs I decided to give it a try. And I'm so happy I did! The jowls are gone my neck is smooth-I never would have thought I could get this result without surgery!! I was a little uncomfortable, but I would do it again! I went out to dinner that night. You see the results in the days and the week ahead.

My friends are amazed with the results. Dr Lowenstein also suggested that I try is skin care product ZoMedical. And with that and the new collagen from the UlTherpy, I'm always getting told how beautiful my skin is. I have also had Cool Scrupling to get rid of the muffin top! Again no down time and no drugs. He is genius! So be prepared, he won't put you under the knife unless he feels that is the only way. I can't speak highly enough of him and I'm always telling my friends and clients about him!

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

He listens well. And he won't do surgery unless you really need it. His eye is perfection. His staff is very kind and very attentive.

Thank you for sharing your results with us on RealSelf.   How nice that you had such wonderful results in just one treatment.   I would love to see your before and after pictures if you have them..