Excels at Bringing About a Very Natural Result So That People Notice the Beauty, Instead of the Surgery - Santa Barbara, CA

I wanted my best features to show through and felt...

I wanted my best features to show through and felt like my nose was "in the way". I wanted to have a modest rhinoplasty and make some minor adjustments so that my nose was more balanced with my other features.

Also, I wanted to correct a previous injury that was causing visible scar tissue on the bridge of my nose and internal breathing problems. I was amazed at how effective the surgery was in correcting the breathing issues. My hubby says I never snore anymore since the surgery.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Keller and his staff are AMAZING! Not only is Dr. Keller "the man" with regard to the respect he receives from the FACS community, but he is one of the kindest men I have met. He excels at bringing about a very natural result so that people notice the beauty, instead of the surgery. His expertise, experience, commitment to excellence and his warm and caring personality make him a rare find and trustworthy doctor. Dr. Keller's staff is incredible... they work together so well to provide the best case possible for their patients, providing plenty of information in advance, during and afterwards as well as lots of genuine care and sensitivity to the patients needs. My expectations were far exceeded and I am very happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Keller and his staff on all counts.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in