The Perfect Candidate - Santa Barbara, CA

I went to American Laser (which is wide spread and...

I went to American Laser (which is wide spread and has a very good reputation) and was told that I was a perfect canadate one because I am only 20 years old two because I was treating acne scares and three because they are very minor (only visable up close). I had four treatments with a month inbetween each and after two weeks after each one I had a microdermabration done with they told me would bring out the best of the process. According to them my scars should have completely healed three months ago (100 days after the first treatment) and I DIDN'T SEE ANY CHANGES AT ALL. This of course was so disappointing to me because I was told that I was a perfect canadate and I was exited to think that maybe I didn't have to wear make-up anymore. Besides waisting $2000 I had to suffer for a total of about 20 days down time and a burning sensation for a day.

The only good thing, although it is still not even close to being worth it, was that for about 15 days after every session I didn't really break out because the laser killed the bacteria inside.
I really wish that I had gone with the fraxel CO2 laser.

American Laser

I was already getting laser hair remeval done and I know that they are Nation wide, which to me means credibility.