Coolsculpting my Thighs... - Santa Barbara, CA

I had recently lost a significant amount of...

I had recently lost a significant amount of weight, but was still troubled by stubborn fat pockets in my inner thighs. After consulting with another doctor who could only offer lipo, I was referred to Dr. Lowenstein for another opinion. I was pleasantly surprised to find that he not only offered, but also recommended for my situation and goals an alternative to lipo...Coolsculpting. The cost was significantly less, but more importantly there was no down time postoperatively. The procedure was hardly uncomfortable, sitting in the proper position for the time if the procedure was more taxing than the actual cool sculpting itself. But the staff made sure I was comfortable offering an iPad or reading material and snacks to pass the time. After, my inner thighs were swollen for only a couple of days and there was a tingling sensation during that time, but after a few days I felt back to normal. There was no discomfort...not during it after the procedure. I noticed the biggest results after a few weeks and a more gradual change over the following four weeks. I am very pleased with the results and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. In fact, I'm considering Coolsculpting my tummy next.
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Welcome to RealSelf. Congrats on your weight loss! What did you do to lose weight?

Happy to hear that CoolSculpting worked on those stubborn areas (inner thighs are also my trouble spot!). Thanks for sharing your story. :)