Made my Procedures Incredibly Comfortable - Santa Barbara, CA

To improve myself and my confidence

to improve myself and my confidence

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

I searched four years for the right doctor to do two things that i always dreamt about, but after seeing horrible or less than perfect result on friends and celebrities and what not I can definately say I was cautious to say the least. I found out about him through many friends who he did work on which is the best why to find a surgeon. He was caring and didn't hesitate to answer all my questions no matter how rediculous they were.We discussed what I wanted and what would be reasonable expectations, generally what would be best for me health wise and cosmetically wise....He preformed my brest aug and more important to me my rhinoplasty. I could not be happier with my results. Dr. M is a very intelligent meticulous surgeon nd thank god he is young because I expect to be returning to him for anything and everything else in the future because I'm a perfectionist and Dr. M is the only doctor I trust.

Welcome to RealSelf HLJones. Thanks for posting a review of your breast augmentation experience.